• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Collectible: What Has Top Shelf Priorities?

When it comes to collectible toys, figurines, curios etc. what stuff has top shelf priority? And who has to hope they get some shelf space? Lol

My Model horses have top shelf priority, they line my closet shelf and have a lone cabinet all for themselves.

The My Little Ponies take up part of my bookshelf but of course share it with books and various knick knacks people have bought for me over the years.

Various knick knacks include anything from a purple "marble" dolphin from Sea World, unicorns, a glow-in-the-dark Buddha to my Chinese Zodiac sign, a Golden Pig.

Action Figures have to share bookshelf space, atm they include two Classic Mega Man Robot Masters Elec Man and Shadow Man and two Decepticons a very small Ratbat and Skywarp and I am eagerly awaiting a custom Monster High doll Fairy Leviathan

My Skylanders collection is pretty big but they don't get shelf space. They've got a nice sturdy box to hang out in

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
my link hat is on my top shelf because its very special to me. i won it in new york my first raffle win ever :)
after that i have a mario toy that i won in third grade, but he doesnt have an arm :(

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My collectable figurines are in a glass cabinet sorted by fandom. The top is for miscellanious fandoms like Firefly, Stargate, Game of Thrones, etc. The one below is for Doctor Who figurines, and the two bottom ones are for Buffy and Angel figurines.

My trading cards are in folders in my bedroom, so are my autographs, my actor photos are divided between two folders and my livingroom wall. And my other merchendise, including wands, sonic screwdrivers, TARDISes, etc are all over the livingroom :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom