• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coca-Cola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

• I don't care, I'll drink whatever

• I don't drink soft drinks

• Other

• Total voters

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It doesn't really matter to me, I'll drink whatever is available. I do have a mild Dr. Pepper addiction though. ;)

octorok74

TETTAC
Personally, I prefer Root Beer over both of these. But if I have to choose then I go with Coke. It just tastes better to me.

I used to be a big fan of Pepsi until 2007. When i was younger i used to drink Pepsi everyday, but after a while it just tastes like crap. I have been drinking tea and water from 2007 and up. What got me into drinking Coke full time was fast food coke. Every time i would go to Roy Rodgers or McDonalds i would order 2 large cokes because i just can't get enough. Now i drink coke in any from, whether it be a bottle or a can. I still prefer the fast food drinks though.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Screw both, Dr. Pepper is where it's at!

On a more serious note (well, how serious can you really get about sodas ô.o), it doesn't really matter to me what cola I drink. As long as it isn't the store's own brand, then I really don't mind it much at all. Cola is cola to me: a drink to ruin my teeth and higher the sugar levels in my blood with.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm addicted to Coca-Cola. I dislike it when some people name it Coke and when some food places don't have Coke>.< I love Coca-Cola. I always choose that drink at wherever I eat. Except when some places don't have it.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'll drink either. I really only drink dark sodas like that when I am driving long distances and need the caffeine to stay alert. I do taste a difference, but don't care much with I have. I have cut out most pop from my diet, except for the random social event, when it is treat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Between the 2, Pepsi, but my favourite soft drink of all is Dr. Pepper. Unfortunately, not too many of the restaurants in my area have DP, so in that case I get Root Beer (A&W is my favourite brand).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom