• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coca-Cola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

• I don't care, I'll drink whatever

• I don't drink soft drinks

• Other

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Both erode the teeth more apparently than any other soda in my opinion (except maybe Sprite), and I don't particularly like either soda. In fact, I'd rather have Dr.Pepper if I'm going to have a cola at all; Coke makes my teeth feel weird and Pepsi makes my stomach bloat very easily.

For the sake of the thread title, though, I think I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but I haven't had Pepsi in such a long time - to the point where comparing the two would be almost impossible. :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My boyfriend hates Pepsi, although he sometimes drinks Mountain Dew. I, personally, don't care. I only drink diet colas (very infrequently having a grape/cherry/strawberry regular soda).

I try to keep my carbonated beverage consumption to a minimum, having maybe one a day or every other day.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Coke zero for me. I used to say that pepsi max was the better sugarless version, but then coke zero came and blew pepsi max out of the water, lol

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Both. I actually don't taste much of a difference between Coke and Pepsi. My Marketing teacher last year used to go off on how it amazed her that some people could actually like Coke more than Pepsi, and when I told her that there wasn't much difference between the two she was speechless, lol.

I will drink any soda. I like every single one of them. Every one that I've tasted so far, at least... So, when it comes down to Coke vs Pepsi, I choose both.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Call me crazy but I think Pepsi tastes nicer. Coke just has a better advertising campaign.

Coke > Pepsi
Dr Pepper > Pibb
Cherry Pepsi > Cherry Coke
Vault > Mtn Dew, but no place sells Vault around me anymore.

It depends on the flavor really. For straight cola, it would be Coke though.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Y'ALL ARE CRAZY! PEPSI IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE! COKE IS SWILL. SHEER SWILL! WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN?!

I apologise for that outburst. I use that to try to highlight just how much I personally prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola. I meant nothing by it :)

Still though, Dr. Pepper beats everything else clean out of the water.

The Doctor is in... My belly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom