• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coffee?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
My latest favorite drink:P

I know I'm really young and stuff, but I drink coffee without sugar, sugar makes it taste bad anyway.

But how do you like your coffee? I like cappuccinos, mochas, and chai lattes- iced of course, since drinking hot coffee would make me sweat in the heat of summer.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Coffee is also one of my favorite beverages, Pandy. I drink two or three cups during the morning and two later in the evening. I have also had ice coffee several times but I did not like it that much. I like cappuccinos and mochas as well.

Btw, I don't think this is true but I've heard that if you drink too much coffee, you stop growing. ^^

Ikana

Trollkastel
I have a cup of coffee with my breakfast every morning and I don't add much sugar and cream to my coffee.It's not my favorite drink of all but its up on my top 5.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Fine, I'll drink it once a week, I guess...
Oh, don't listen to me, Pandy, maybe whoever told me that tale was kidding or something. :lol:
I don't think there is stuff in this world that could prevent someone from growing normally. Maybe there is, but that is beyond the point here. Drink coffee if you like it, it is your life, do what you want to do, don't let a rumor that I heard trouble you so. :P

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I like mine black and very, very bold and strong. At least, that's how I have it in the morning or during the chilly months. Sometimes I'll put a small amount of creamer or syrup in... I really enjoy raspberry syrups, and for creamers I loooove pumpkin flavors, or anything of that holiday spice. And every now and then I will melt a piece of chocolate in with my coffee. Of course, I love my coffee with some cookies. :>

As for the stunted growth thing.... I doubt it. My dad started me on coffee when I was 4, and while I'm short, I think it has more to do with my parents' shortness than coffee. XP My brother also started when he was 4, and he's crazy tall.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
@ ember, its throat. WEll me. I cant have coffee reason is that if i do... well i get hyper and thats not a pretty dight so my parents forbids me >.< i knwo it sucks oh well

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I used to love just plain coffee, but now I'm more of a tea drinker.

I loooove pumpkin flavors, or anything of that holiday spice.

I also love Pumpkin, I get this one and its called Pumpkin Spice (its a "holiday spice") at a gas station and it is excellent.
You have good taste my friend!!! :)

Kybyrian

I only drank one cup of coffee in my life, and never again. The only things after that were tea and cappuccino. Coffee really isn't that good. In fact, I absolutely hate it.

D

Deleted member 6224

yeah i agree with Atsuma it will stunt yur growth

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
My latest favorite drink:P

I know I'm really young and stuff, but I drink coffee without sugar, sugar makes it taste bad anyway.

Good on you! Sugar is for the weak. o.o

I've been drinking coffee since I was two, and I am a coffee snob to this day. I prefer Starbucks coffee, and the darker the roast the better. As an aficionado of sorts, my advice would be that if you like the bitter and more poignant flavours, go for darker roasts.

I'll drink dark roasts as I've said, and also what Starbucks calls an "Americano" which is pretty much espresso with hot water.

And don't worry if your friends say coffee stunts your growth (that's just an old wives' tale), and then threaten them if they dare to try to take your coffee away from you. That's how I ended up being the friendly fellow I am today! :cool:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I used to love just plain coffee, but now I'm more of a tea drinker.

Me too!

Coffee though, is usually more available to me.
At work I'll usually have a cup every day in the afternoon when I start to fall asleep.

Black with sugar does it for me.

I like coffee too. I drink it a good bit, every few days or so. It's good as long as it has some milk or something in it. It's okay straight though, just a bit bitter.

Btw, I don't think this is true but I've heard that if you drink too much coffee, you stop growing. ^^

Yeah, everyone told me the same thing because I used to drink coffee when I was younger and everyone told me I would stop growing if I did. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom