• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coffee?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can't stand coffee. Of course everyone wonders how I live without it, but it's really easy. I had caffeine in the morning once (mind you, it was pop) and I felt so sick from it, so I decided it was best to avoid it before lunch.
Plus, caffeine makes me sleepy a lot of the time. :P

C

coffeebean!

I don't drink coffee too often (Surprisingly? Heh).
Coffee ice cream, however, is glorious.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Plus, caffeine makes me sleepy a lot of the time. :P

o_O That sucks. Caffeine opens your veins and arteries a bit so that blood moves more quickly through your system. Sorta like adrenaline, just not as effective. I could be that you just crash harder than most after you've had caffeine.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I love coffee, and probably have some sort of morning dependence on it by now... I started drinking it when I was 12 or 13, and now I usually have one cup a day, iced, hot whatever, doesn't really matter what the weather's like to me :P I consider cappuccinos and frappucinos and all those fancy drinks as desserts, really cause they're usually very sweet. Coffee is just so tasty to me! It isn't without its side effects though; My skin breaks out quite badly if I have too much caffeine within a short period of time. :\

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
o_O That sucks. Caffeine opens your veins and arteries a bit so that blood moves more quickly through your system. Sorta like adrenaline, just not as effective. I could be that you just crash harder than most after you've had caffeine.

It's no big deal. I get natural highs, which in my opinion, are better than ones created by things like sugar or coffee.

I had 3 cups of coffee before bed last night and it caused me to wake up 5 hours later with a caffeine high. I like my coffee with a little bit of creamer. But occasionally I'll go to starbucks and get a frappichino as well... My favorite is the Pumpkin Spiced coffee based frap.

At home I purchase "Rocket Java" Blend... and grind it at home myself and brew it.

Tak

Game Over
I unlike most of my friends and relatives quite enjoy coffee. I like it with about 2-3 sugars and not alot of milk. Very milky coffee or very strong/black coffee makes me sick. Too little sugar takes away the flavor and leaves it as a very piercing drink.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've never been a coffee drinker. I don't necessarily hate it or dislike it, I just never got into the habit of it. For me it's easier to just pop open a DP or Coke first thing in the morning and get my early caffeine fix from that.

L

LinksBrother

I drink coffee , but not that often , i do like it. But it depends whats in it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom