• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coffee Or Tea?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hot Chocolate!

But since that's not one of the options, I will say that there's nothing better than some delicious Herbal Tea loaded with sugar and cinnamon while hanging out by the fire. It goes great with marshmallows, believe it or not!

ya, I'm not a big fan of coffee. Some kinds are OK, such as French Vanilla (yum), but I mostly despise the taste. I wouldn't drink a cup of coffee in the morning like my dad does (extra large with 5 sugars, holy crap man!)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Coffee and especially Wiener Melange. And coffee has nothing to do with your length. My family is tall and we all drink coffee. Everybody I know here drinks coffee and neither one is short. The height thing is a myth

bunny

birb overlord
Both. I don't care much for hot coffee, but I love it iced. Mocha is probably my favorite flavor. As for tea, I'll drink pretty much any kind, though I especially like green tea. It helps me relax, whereas coffee tends to make me hyper. From what I've heard, green tea is also very healthy, so that's a plus. Though I am trying to avoid drinking both tea or coffee as much as I usually do since they can stain your teeth...

Also, @Fig Starbucks sells a lot of different tea flavors as well as coffee. Their tea is actually much cheaper too, but it still tastes great.

Fig

The Altruist
Both. I don't care much for hot coffee, but I love it iced. Mocha is probably my favorite flavor. As for tea, I'll drink pretty much any kind, though I especially like green tea. It helps me relax, whereas coffee tends to make me hyper. From what I've heard, green tea is also very healthy, so that's a plus. Though I am trying to avoid drinking both tea or coffee as much as I usually do since they can stain your teeth...

Also, @Fig Starbucks sells a lot of different tea flavors as well as coffee. Their tea is actually much cheaper too, but it still tastes great.

What? They do? :? Huh. Well looks like I might start going to Starbucks now. :P

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
A hot cup of green tea is sipped every morning. I started to drink some for the health benefits and now it is an established habit. I must say that tea is best lightly sweetened. One packet of sugar is perfect. I might try the iced variety one day, but having a warm beverage with breakfast feels mighty rejuvenating.

I never drink coffee. There is no particular reason as to why. I remember having a few hot cups with milk when I was a tiny lad and it tasted fine. I could have some whenever I desired, yet I almost never made it. The flavor is just fine; maybe fine is simply not good enough for me.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have never been too fond of tea. I would prefer coffee over tea any day.

I find that weird though because my entire family is addicted to tea. :P

Mido

Version 1
Coffee is gross, I'm all for tea! :D

Perhaps this is due to my bad experience with black coffee, but I am no lover of coffee. I drink all kinds of tea, mainly ool ong (my favorite) and black tea. Hot green tea can be okay, but it doesn't beat the grea teas around the land!

For all those who mention hot chocolate: "Boy, that stuff is good." -Chef Boyardee

I am partial to both beverages, but I prefer tea above all else; this mainly has something to do with its many flavors and varieties. Though, nothing beats a donut and a cup of joe. ;J I'm torn~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom