• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Code Lyoko

Y

Yoru Yama

I use to watch that show too. Now the new shows they have suck and I really don't like watching tv anymore.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
cartoon network used to have a lot of great shows, but now just a bunch or wierd shows...

code lyoko was one of my favorites though, a french anime of how 4 friends and a lady stuck in a comptor may sound dumb, but it really was awesome.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Man, I loved Code Lyoko. The whole concept was awesome, and if the video games they made out of it didn't... frankly, suck (well, the Wii game was actually kind of OK, but the level design was as boring as... some kind of... boring... tree, or something. Anyway, it was cool how the environments had these recurring themes, and it was especially fun to see how new enemy types interacted with this stuff. I could have done without the pointless stock footage where he uploads them or when they teleport to Sector 5, but wow, it could have been a great show to watch if they hadn't had to rush out an ending before they were cancelled.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I used to absolutely love Code Lyoko, but sadly, like most of the good TV shows on Cartoon Network, it was cancelled. These shows actually attracted ratings, I see no reason why on earth it should have been cancelled.

I loved the characters, more specifically, XANA- even though he did not make a direct appearence. (And for those of you who remember, my avatar was once the Eye of XANA)

@FluteBoy- As far as I remember, Aelita (SP?) was not a physical being trapped in a computer. She was just an AI that was programmed into Lyoko. Jeremy was working on giving her a physical form, and suceeded when Odd accidentally fell on the controls.

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
Man this was like the olny anime show that i like, too bad its cancelled from cartooon network but at least i watch it on the internet for old good times.

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
Oh I remember that show :D now that I look back on it there were a lot of good shows on CN..i dont know how its doing now though but from the comments ive read it seems like CN sucks now. I sue to watch courage the cowardly dog show allllll day. Im not sure if any of you remember that though but some of you probably do.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I remember the show! I really liked it and watched it for a long time. I remember that they had a marathon once, and that I was watching it whole day long. I wish they didn't cancel it, it was really a great show.

Jedizora

:right:
I remember that show. Its been forever since I saw, but I was constatly being confused becasue I saw the episodes in the wrong order.

MrLuigi

Theorist
The ONLY TWO animes I have ever liked was Hamtaro and Legend of Captain Falcon.

Lol, I just got done watching this show on T.V.
Yeah, I have cable, and it is on demand. :P

It is a good show, but I always had the feeling that it wasn't going to do so well so they canceled it.
When I was younger I loved this show, watched it everyday. Now, since I'm more grown up, I stopped watching it. Cartoon Network has went to crap, I hate that t.v programing. I prefer USA network or Spike TV. :/

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Oh, man. I loved this show. It was really awesome and one of the few shows on tv during that time that I actually enjoyed. I hated that it was cancelled. As far as favorite characters go, my favorite character out of the show would be Odd. I thought it was kinda ironic and at the same time funny when he was a dog person in the real world but on Lyoko he had cat-like abilities as well as features. XD He was also funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom