• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Code Lyoko

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Code Lyoko...

Good times, good times. Unfortunately, it didn't get extremely good until after people had already decided to stop watching. When... I think it was season three, came out, the fights got extremely good. And then when that one new guy who planned on joining the team became a mini villain, my jaw dropped at how much progress it had made.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
It took a while to gain momentum, and there was frequent use of stock footage, but I enjoyed it all the same. The story was rather simple at first, but the story got quite involved after a while... I really liked it. ^^

I heard some negative things about the last episode, but unfortunately I never got to see the actual ending, in fact I may have missed the entire last season, but I did watch it well into the series.

I was very disappointed when they stopped showing it on Cartoon Network. I keep hoping they'll show it on boomerang or something soon, but every time I search for the show it isn't on. It was a very good show indeed, hopefully they come to their senses and show it again sometime.

Man, I miss this show. I loved the whole B-movie style to it. It's one of those shows where it's all pretty graphics and fightscenes. It's like Dragon Ball Z-- comprehendable story, characters with ridiculous hair and abilities, and the best part-- crazy action-scenes. My favorite character was probably Odd, since he used projectile lasers and could scale walls without a problem. I also liked how the show kept introducing more sectors for the characters to fight Xana. It was kind of like a videogame. It's a shame CN rejected it for lesser shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom