• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

COD for 3DS

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Basically, would you like to see Call of Duty on the 3DS? With the Circle Pad Pro it would work quite well, and the gameplay for the COD DS titles without the second analog stick might do well as well, although not the most desirable. The graphics would do pretty well as well. Also, you could use the analog stick to aim and the ABXY buttons to move. Various COD developers have said they are working on a project for the 3DS, but I'm not sure if it's COD. What do you guys think COD would be like on the 3DS?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It definitely wouldn't be as successful as its Console based brethren, but I'm sure it could get out there as an established FPS for the 3DS. I don't know how the control scheme would work or if the CPP would be required to play...

Deeds

no text
It would probably be a fail, like previous DS CoD titles. Don't spend a lot of time on it and no one buys it, CoD fan boys hate this new 3D thing. They're scared of change, oh so sad.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I would like to see a COD game on the 3DS, with online multiplayer. And also, I thought maybe to aim, we can use the 3ds gyro sensor.

Why is this on a Zelda website? But I would like to see a COD on the 3DS. I hate the series but it would work with the 3DS.

K

Komachifan1

With the gyro censor it would be cool, but I'm not a call of duty fan anymore sadly =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom