• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cocoa, Tea, or Coffee?

Coffee, Tea, Cocoa?

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tea

• Cocoa

• All of the above

• None of the above

• Total voters

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Didn't we just have a topic like this?

I'm a coffee guy in the morning/afternoon. I'll drink green tea later in the day if I need a boost.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I prefer Craze, best pre-workout supplement evar!!
gets you pumped like a balloon and engages beast mode.. RAAWR

Joy

The Sexy One
They are all good depending on the situation.
Tea is good when it's cold outside.
Coffee is goo when you've got stuff to do.
Hot chocolate is always good because its made of ****ing chocolate that is liquid. It's the best.

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
Whoever added the cocoa option, I really appreciate it!

Yes, I prefer cocoa more than tea or coffee, so I voted for all of the above.

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
I see. Pardon me for not noticing the older topic. I found the one that has "TOFFEE!" in its poll after I saw someone recently posting in the topic.

Anyway I read that according to the study in University of Glasgow, men consuming more than seven cups of tea per day are prone to prostrate cancer up to fifty percent compared to men who don't drink tea.

The Britain Medical Journal published in 2009 reported that tea consumed at 70 degrees (measured in Celsius) caused oesophagus cancer.

We will also be prone to teeth and bone brittleness and decay (skeletal fluorosis) due to the high consumption of fluoride that are present in tea if it reaches at least one hundred teabags consumed per day, according to the experts from Britain.

However, we can lower the risk by not consuming more than five cups of tea a day to avoid prostrate cancer (in men), no exceeding seventy teabags a day (even forty teabags per day is already a lot!) to avoid fluorosis and drink tea that is not too hot -- around forty to fifty-five degrees Celsius is a considerable temperature to avoid oesophagus cancer.

Apart from that, it is recommended that we consume black tea (one example, English Breakfast Tea) due to its polyphenol content. Yes, other types of tea also contain polyphenols (green tea having more polyphenols than white tea). Besides, studies shown that drinking three cups of black tea or more helps decrease heart problems.

On the other hand, cocoa also helps in lowering heart problems because it contains high levels of antioxidants and increases HDL (high-density lipoproteins) -- the good cholesterol.

Another added point is that cocoa gives you the feel-good mood because it stimulates the production of serotonin in our brains, and cocoa also helps us have more concentration for working and studying due to the increased neural efficiency in spatial working memory function associated with cocoa flavanol supply into our bodily system after sufficient amount of cocoa intake.
:ezlo: Whoah, I typed so much! I guess I better not do this next time, else I would be making you feel bored.

MORE LONGER TEXT HERE: Concentration | Advantig Blog

Last edited:
I enjoy drinking a cup of hot Earl Grey Tea, while listening to classical music or reading french literature. Its a bit of a pastime for me, especially on Friday nights after a long, tough week. So I obviously vote tea. It is, after all, the gentlemen's beverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom