• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cocoa, Tea, or Coffee?

Coffee, Tea, Cocoa?

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tea

• Cocoa

• All of the above

• None of the above

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tea or Coffee?

Someone just inspired me with a Tea topic so I decided to check out how many of us actually drink Tea or Coffee by creating this Poll!
So, what do you prefer? Tea or Coffee and why?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm probably going to be one of the exceptions here but I actually dislike both coffee and tea (forget the British Stereotype ;))

To be honest I don't know what it is with hot drinks but usually if I am craving some kind of drink it has to be as cold as possible and say for example if on a cold winters day I would much prefer some hot soup. Tea for me just seems to bland in my opinion, if I do have it I need sugar, a lot of sugar :/ and with coffee I think it's just the taste that puts me off. If I had to choose though, just taste wise, it would be tea.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Haha, I lol'd at the TOFFEE option. :P

It really depends on what temperature both of them are. I can't stand pipping hot tea, as I much more prefer it iced. On the other-hand, I'm okay with my coffee being either hot or cold, but I prefer it to be cold/iced.

Dan

Being British I just love me some tea. I can only function with tea, as you all know the British don't have blood we have tea. While our blood isn't like acid (alien) it is still boiling hot and can burn you haha! >)

Last edited:

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Coffee is my fuel when I work. It keeps me going on those long days.

Tea I drink with my mom sometimes. I like 'em both!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I guess I'm the inspiration for this topic. As I said in my thread I love my earl grey tea, especially with some brandy.

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
I drink both (not at the same time, of course). Though there are already people who make recipes with tea and coffee in the same brew, and I must say, they taste superb. There's a lot of possibilities of mix-and-matching, just make sure you don't mix the milked brew with fruit fusion tea because some of them would make milk curdle and turn the entire cup into a sour and inappeasable cup of abomination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom