• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

So, season three of Cobra Kai just rolled out today. Season one and two were some of my favorite television, but I haven't see anyone bring the show up here. Any secret Karate Kid fans who are enjoying seeing the franchise from the perspective of Johnny Lawrence?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I do quite enjoy The Karate Kid tetralogy. I love just the general 80’s-ness of the first 2 and the 90’s take on the first film in the form of The Next Karate Kid (the third film I don’t like very much).

In saying that, I haven’t really been intrigued enough to properly check out Cobra Kai. None of the trailers make it look like it’d be something I’d enjoy watching. Though I haven’t completely discounted it. It just means I may not get around to giving it a shot for a very long time.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I do quite enjoy The Karate Kid tetralogy. I love just the general 80’s-ness of the first 2 and the 90’s take on the first film in the form of The Next Karate Kid (the third film I don’t like very much).

In saying that, I haven’t really been intrigued enough to properly check out Cobra Kai. None of the trailers make it look like it’d be something I’d enjoy watching. Though I haven’t completely discounted it. It just means I may not get around to giving it a shot for a very long time.

I do really recommend it. It feels like the more earnest version of all the memelords who went to Reddit and wrote long posts about how Daniel is the real villain of Karate Kid. I'd also go so far as to say that the only film the series really cares about is Karate Kid 1, and that you're just fine not liking the third film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom