• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art CM's Zelda Art Thread

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Thanks so much! ;w; I still can't believe there's only one day left after this one for this project. Seriously, you guys have made it worth the while! <3

------

Day 29 - Cutting Grass

day29zad.png

A bit about this piece:

This picture of Link right here...was totally me when I first played a Zelda game. XD

I am such a dork. The first thing I loved to do the moment I picked up the SNES controls for A Link to The Past was the fact that you can chop up grass and get free stuff...

Still like doing that to this day~! Herp derp derp.

I have something (hopefully) epic planned for you tomorrow. :3 Until then, enjoy!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
:lol: This one is so funy!:clap: great job!:D But only one more!:kawaii: I just love your art so much I don't want this to end!:D

Don't worry, Rainy. I'll still continue to draw...:D I just won't be posting as often, is all. :3

------

Today's picture is hidden behind spoiler tags, since it is semi-spoilerific for those who have not completed Ocarina of Time yet...:sweat: View at your own discretion.

Day 30 - Our Hero's Goodbye

day30zad.png

"When peace returns to Hyrule...
It will be time for us to say
good-bye..."
- Princess Zelda

A bit about this piece:

So, here's the final day guys...;w; I can't believe how fast this month has gone.

These entire 30 days has been quite the adventure, both literally and metaphorically. I am so thankful to all of you who have supported me this month. I have learned and improved so much and have even made a handful of new friends.

Honestly, I can never seem to express myself enough for how grateful I am to all of you for sticking by me, whether you were there from the start, came in late, faved, faved and commented, or just even took the time to look...All of you have made this thing worth while.

Alas, much like the iconic parting of Link and Zelda in Ocarina of Time, we too must part ways...at least for now. :3 I will continue to draw (though, not post as frequently. XD) and improve my work as I have been since the beginning.

I had been suffering from a massive blow to my self-esteem with my art for the past two years. I never imagined that tackling a project like this, which to me, just seemed like a fun idea at the time, would re-kindle the pride and the joy I used to feel with my art again. Sure, I will still have the days when I feel as though I have produced crap...we all have those moments...XD But for once...it is nice to feel truly happy with my work without the impending sensation of defeat and dread.

So again, I thank you all and the Legend of Zelda series for inspiring me once again. I've been struggling in my own darkness for so long...

Until the next time I post, I hope you all do take care. :3 I wish the best for all of you, and to those who struggle just as I have, I hope that you too will find a way to break out of that nasty state of mind and truly embrace your art for what it is...beautiful. No matter the style or skill level, remember that your art is your own. It's very easy to lose sight of that, so never let that feeling go.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
So amazing! @_@ Good job on completing the challenge! Every piece was special and awesome in its own way.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
linkxmalon.png

Sorry for taking so long. :3 Just finished this lovely piece yesterday.

These two. Right here. Totally my OTP for OoT! <3 I love them together so much!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
May as well post these here together. :3

steampunk_ruto.png
steampunk_darunia.png
steampunk_fdlink.png

These three are for the Zelda Setampunk redesign collaboration being held by Ochibi on the art thread. I don't plan on claiming any more characters, especially after doing Fierce Deity Link there. :sweat: Still, lots of fun. :3 If anyone sees these, definitely look for the collab thread to see some other awesome works people have done,

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I already saw these but I didn't say they were amazing yet.^^ So, these are amazing!:clap: You have really wonderful art Celtic!^^ Keep it up!;)

I just finished going though this thread wondering how I didn't see it before! All your work is absolutly amazing! Even the ones that were lower quality were great! I think my favourites are the Dark Link with Link, and Link transforming into the Fierce Deity! Keep up the great work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom