• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art CM's Zelda Art Thread

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Wowz. Your artwork is awesome! OwO I want to draw on digital so badly. Anyway, the texture and flow if the work is beautifully well drawn. The effects and characters are amazingly. Great work, CM.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Replies:

Replies to Ochibi's questions can be found on page 3.

Wowz. Your artwork is awesome! OwO I want to draw on digital so badly. Anyway, the texture and flow if the work is beautifully well drawn. The effects and characters are amazingly. Great work, CM.

Thank's very much Linknerd09! 8D Also, I'm sure you'd be able to do digital artwork if given the chance. ^_^

And as always, a special thank you to Rainy for always stopping by to show support.

------

Day 13 - Saria

day13zad.png

A bit about this piece:

Probably just about everyone's favourite Kokiri, we have some Saria art for today. :3

Saria is such a wonderful character and a great friend to Link...not to mention she's flippin' adorable! <3 It's really no wonder why she has a pretty decent fanbase. :3

Hope you all like!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Ah! She's so cute!
I love the shading in this one!

Thank you very much, Ochi! 8D I finished that one surprisingly fast too. o_O

*sniff* What? No Gerudo? :puppy:

Nah, I'm kidding, it's stunning! I love your art, really amazing. :D

Awwww...I'm sorry, hun! D: *hug* If it makes you feel any better, Nabooru will be making an appearance in one of my drawings later this month. :3

I'll see if I can do some Gerudo fanart as well after this project is done, just for you. :D

Thank you very much as well!

It looks spactacular!:D I can't wait for tomorrow's amazing masterpeice!^^

Thank you as always, Rainy! *huggles* And now, you're wait is over....At least until tomorrow that is. *is super excited to do tomorrow's Zelda-a-Day drawing*

------

Day 14 - Link vs. Mido

day14zad.png

Same issue as with day 8. Click here to see this bigger and better.

A bit about this piece:

I wanted to draw a picture based on the relationship between Link and Mido. Why? Because it's usually overlooked I honestly feel we are given a little bit of insight into Link's character development, as minimal as it is in OoT.

Call me silly, but this relationship is actually why I find myself connected with Ocarina of Time Link more than any other Link I've played so far. Growing up I was an outcast, very different from everyone else and was ridiculed for it. There was a time where I only had one real friend to turn to and I cherished every moment I spent with her. Even now in my adult years, I still have some issues with social acceptance from others an have been truly blessed to have made a handful of true friends along the way.

I had something I could relate to in myself and in Link, which made the connection that much stronger. Surely I'm not the only one who has related to Link on this level either. :sweat:

That's why Mido (despite being the annoyingly bossy little spootbag at the beginning of the game. XD) and his association to Link is so important to me. It humanized my Zelda experience that much more.

I also take great pride and joy when robbing Mido at the beginning. XD; I'm horrible, I know, but I always feel that he deserves it at the time. Likewise, I always forgive him after the seven year time skip...and typically feel a little guilty for stealing from him at that point as well...:sweat:

Don't get me wrong though, I still think Mido is a really great character. :3 Remember kids, the Great Mido says that without a fairy, you're not even a real man. XD

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Oh my goodness-- I love this one so much!!
You don't even-- Oh my--!! AAAHHHHHH <3<3<3!!

I understand how you feel, but it's more because of the fact that I'm terrible at socializing in all areas; I'm just so awkward.

I love the expressions and the lighting! I can't wait for Day 15!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I understand how you feel, but it's more because of the fact that I'm terrible at socializing in all areas; I'm just so awkward.

OMG... I know how you feel there. ;w; I'm totally the same way...

Here's the next one guys!

------

Day 15 - Conquer Yourself

day15zad.png

Obligitory Link vs. Dark Link drawing ftw! :clap:

(Let me know if you would like to see a larger version)

A bit about this piece:

Oh...my god...just...OMG! You have no idea how much I was looking forward to drawing this one. :D

This right here is my reason why getting lost in the Water Temple for days is all worth it. The Conquer Yourself fight has to be one, if not the most epic reoccurring battle in the Zelda series! :3 It would be a crime if I didn't draw it for my Zelda-a-Days.

I had sooo many ideas for this drawing, but finally settled on this pose. I actually drew the characters (and parts of them) on 3 separate sheets of 8X10 paper, because I couldn't get it to look as awesome on just one. :sweat: That's why Link's sword arm is messed up a little though...:/ Dark Link turned out lovely, however! :D

On a sadder note...this drawing marks the halfway point of this project. ;w; Time is flying by so fast!

I hope you enjoy. :3

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
YESYESYESYESYES!!

I love this so much; especially Dark Link's dynamic pose and the background.

Dayum, gurl. Don't stop being amazing.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Dark Link is so graceful, like a ballerina! :xd:

Another amazing pic! Don't stop drawing those!

Yes...Like a BOSS! XD *gets bricked for both the meme and the pun* :lol:

And thanks. :3 I'll try keeping it up!

This one is so amazing!:clap: You know this was my favorite battle in OoT.:nod: Can't wait to see tomorrow's!:D

Really? 8D It's totally my favorite battle too. <3 It's super fun.

Aaaaaaand here is today's drawing! :)

-------

Day 16 - Final Battle: Ocarina of Time

day16zad.png

A bit about this piece:

From one epic reoccurring battle to another, here's the typical Link vs. Ganondorf finale (Ocarina of Time version of course).

So yes, you lovely people get some Ganny for today. :3 I'm sorry if he didn't turn out too well...;w; I tried with what references I had at my disposal...that and I have never drawn Ganondorf before, not to mention, very muscular characters are not always my drawing forte. XD

I also wanna apologize for doing another back view of Link here similar to what I did yesterday. I try making the picture different every time, but sometimes the pencil does the talking you know? :sweat:

Anyway, enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom