• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clustercereal RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora's Cat

How about that
This is a role-playing game about Clustercereal. They promised me that this RPG would come to fruition last night, but they lied. So I guess it's up to me to make this great dream a reality.

List of participants:

Austin
Destiny
Djinn
DuckNoises
Erebea
K4KING
Kazumi
Korp
Kybyrian
Majora's Cat
NorthApple
Nicole
Slaye Angel (ewwwww)
Xinnamin

I will cross out someone's name when their roles in the RPG are confirmed. Hopefully everyone can participate (I'm talking to you, North and Slaye. If anyone wishes to fill in the empty spots, they can PM me about what role they want to fill.

SETTING: Clustercereal Chat is real life somehow. Now everyone has to kill each other (I guess). There is no established setting, you make up stuff as you go. Go go go! I'll start it off:

Majora's Cat waited anxiously for his friends to arrive. Knowing that they have never breathed a fresh of breath air outside of their stuffy rooms, he knew that he would not need to do much to try to impress them, as they have never seen another living, breathing person outside of school.

So Majora's Cat stood patiently with a butcher knife, ready to stab the first person in sight.

Austin

Austin
And then Austin killed them all except for Xindi, and we lived happily ever after.

(Thread Closed)

(This means we win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom