• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clustercereal RPG Version 2.0

Majora's Cat

How about that
Now Austin did not like the first version of the RPG because it involves slaughtering. There is no longer an objective, but everyone gets one stick of butter.

This is a role-playing game about Clustercereal. They promised me that this RPG would come to fruition last night, but they lied. So I guess it's up to me to make this great dream a reality.

List of participants:

Austin
Destiny
Djinn
DuckNoises
Erebea
Ganondork
K4KING
Kazumi
Korp
Kybyrian
Majora's Cat
Meego
NorthApple
Nicole
Slaye Angel (ewwwww)
Xinnamin
Zenox
Toast

I will cross out someone's name when their roles in the RPG are confirmed. Hopefully everyone can participate (I'm talking to you, North and Slaye.

SETTING: Clustercereal Chat is real life somehow. Now everyone gets to do whatever they wish, but with the twist of owning a stick of butter (I guess). There is no established setting, you make up stuff as you go. Go go go! I'll start it off:

Majora's Cat waited anxiously for his friends to arrive. Knowing that they have never breathed a fresh of breath air outside of their stuffy rooms, he knew that he would not need to do much to try to impress them, as they have never seen another living, breathing person outside of school.

So Majora's Cat "stood" with both feet hovering above the ground with a stick of low-fat butter in hand.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Austin appears with Xindi, and the look of pure love between them melts every stick of butter within a ten mile radius.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinn looks at her butter, the only magical butter that can withstand the heat of her and Austin's love, and suddenly has a BRILLIANT IDEA. NEVERMIND THAT IT COULD GO HORRIBLY WRONG. She drags Austin into a distant room, locks the door, and the secondary lock, and the third lock, and shoves some bookcases in the way of the door for good measure. For fear of others hearing the strange noises about to erupt from the room, she majicks it soundproof.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora's Cat sweeps Erebea of his sweetly large feet and carries him into outer space. Knowing that the two of them would suffocate and surely die under the circumstances, Majora's Cat flew back to earth and landed in the middle of a middle school gymnasium. There was a dirty gym sock on the floor, and it smelled like horse dookie.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Destiny, who happened to be in the closet that Xinnamage and Austin now occupy, was sleepy peacefully in her Destynest. All of a sudden.. wait.. oh my god.. what, are you doing? Oh god! Oh god no! That doesn't go there! Thirty minutes later, Destiny is laying in the fetal position, trying to return to her happy place. Will she ever recover from this trauma?

Kazumi

chagy
Meanwhile, Kazumi watches from a distance from Canada. Ignoring everyone, he then decided to make some toast, and spread some of the butter onto his toast. It is spoken of in legends that the toast did in fact taste pretty good.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Everything MC says is soap. Therefore, Xinn's powers are negated. MC was able to reverse the lightning, but it just missed that pesky little asian mage. However, it did burn part of her fingernail. And it looked like it hurt! Ouch!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinn is confused how Kitters even managed to deflect her lighting when he wasn't even in the bloody room.

...Unless he WAS >_>

Xinn excuses herself for a moment to ban that annoying cat.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Seeing that Slaye Angel had screwed up his quote so badly, MC laughed very hard. His guffaws shook the entire world and the soda coming out of his nose became rivers of fizzy pop. At some time in the future, these rivers of soda would become known as The Great Rivers of Soda.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Noticing that Slaye Angel, a fellow Canadian, screwed up everything. Destiny then ripped out his eyeballs and fed them to alpaca. Then, she let cats eat his dead body and an old farmer named GANDALFTHEGREY used it as fertilizer for his Canadian tomatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom