• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Club Nintendo Rewards

What have you gotten from here if anything?
I have gotten the Super Mario shoelaces, black Wii remote holder, Zelda 25th anniversary 3 poster set and 2013 gold status calendar. NA doesn't really have good rewards hardly ever, but at least we have club Nintendo.

Red pouch thingy, platinum poster thing from 2012, 2013 I only made gold and got that Sakura whatever game. I haven't played it. No interest, but it was the only reward for Gold that was halfway decent. Few other digital games.

Dan

Nothing... :(
I saved up plenty of stars and didn't realise they expired in december, so once again I started saving.
I believe Europe have different items compared to the American and Japan club nintendo rewards, the only reward I sought after was the classic game controller in the style of a snes controller, that was awesome, but it was a hefty 7000 stars and well... I just couldn't reach that. :(

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I've gotten the Zelda 25th Anniversary poster set, the Mario poster set, the 2012 Platinum poster set, the Mario tshirt, and for the 2013 Platinum award I ordered the Majora's Mask CD.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Nothing... :(
I saved up plenty of stars and didn't realise they expired in december, so once again I started saving.
I believe Europe have different items compared to the American and Japan club nintendo rewards, the only reward I sought after was the classic game controller in the style of a snes controller, that was awesome, but it was a hefty 7000 stars and well... I just couldn't reach that. :(
It's okay Dan, if you're a good boy I'll give you some of my stars :D

I never really saved up the stars when I used to use them hence why I only used them to get Wii Points.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I've gotten the original Zelda poster set (with the TP, PH, and artwork of the Links), the 25th anniversary poster set, the OoT 3D soundtrack that came from registering the game early, the 2011 calendar (which I sincerely regret... I was Platinum! D:), the 2012 Platinum reward poster set (with SS, Kid Icarus, and Luigi's Mansion posters), a download of Super Smash Bros. for the Wii VC, and the Skyward Sword Gold Nunchuck reward. And the Majora's Mask soundtrack should be on its way in December for the Platinum reward this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom