• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Close Calls In the Silent Realm

Maffiline

nirorlei
In Din's Trial I had found the two Tears on the little sand hill, where the Watchers are. They were the last two Tears I needed, and I got the one at the bottom. Dashed up the hill, got caught by a Watcher, grabbed the last tear, and then ran down the hill and got caught by another Watcher, and ran to the Trial Gate/Exit but there was a Guardian in my way and I rolled under him and barely made it.

What are/were your close calls in the Silent Realm trials?

In the final trial, I was down to the last two tears and running from all the guardians. I finally found one of them, breathed a sigh of relief, only to fall off the ledge and into the water that wakes them up again.
I was not happy. xD

There were a few occasions where I took some unnecessary risks and lucked out. Usually going for a tear, I would ignore the watchers, knowing that the guardians will stop once I get the tear.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
You know.. This is kinda embarassing though.. But i was super excited to being in the silent realm then when i steped out of the circle and the gardians woke up it scared me so bad lol.. that i turnd off my game with out saveing and i screamed.. a little bit.. lmao!

I had a very very close call in skyloft. I had to race to the final tear with every on chasing me. It was very suspenseful.

Pen

The game is on!
In Faron Woods and Skyloft I had no problems at all really, but in Lanayru Desert I was being chased by a guardian on one of these walls in the quick sand. I dashed, but suddenly my stamina meter was down to zero. I saw the guardian coming closer to me as I walked and just when it was about to strike me I accidentally slid down the edge of the wall, causing me to get away quicker than I could walk at the moment.

In Eldin Volcano I had some close calls as well, although they weren't as memorable as the one in Lanayru Desert.

Silent realm

I honestly loved the Silent Realms, it was fun trying to beat my previous times and coming up with a plan for doing each one in the most effective time. I had many close calls in Lanayru Desert, specifically during the segment when you have to navigate through the field of lantern ghosts that detect you if you are near them. After they caught me, I ran all the way to the middle of the desert to get a tear drop, my heart was racing.

THEM

Your cows are mine!
In Din's Silent Realm I slid down a hill to get to a alcove housing a Tear and a Guardian, when a watcher spotted me. I couldn't stop sliding so when I reached the alcove the Guardian was ready to swing. I just managed to get the tear while the Guardian was in mid-swing. Also, in the Skyloft silent realm I had like five guardians running after me, and another Guardian running at me from the front. I rolled to side, and the Guardian missed me by inches. Then I sprinted to the nearest tear, nearly depleting my stamina gauge.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
in the final trial, i got chased by one of those ghost things and it caught me when i ran out of stamina. a couple of the statues came after me but i only had 4 tears to collect and the were all on the other side of the map. by the time i near them i had loads of those things coming after me. there were a few choice words uttered as i was running past them all

C

Croxyndorf

mine was at the last silent realm in Skyloft. I thought my dash around and not care would work, but not in this silent realm. I got caught five times and had to come up with a plan to complete it, it was fun.

I have only done this twice so far but in Lanayru I did have a gang of four of the ghostish ones with the scythes corner me against a wall. What was I do, I charged at them and rolled underneath them. I thought for sure I was going to be toast but they all missed me and then I ran out of stamina and got all tense as I waited tor the gauge to replenish. Amazingly they never caught up and I was able to get the last tear and make it to home plate.

On Din's trial i ran out of time and the last tear was on the other side of the desert so i had t run past all the flying guys and i almost got hit a bunch of times.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
In Lanayru Desert, the southern area with that huge field of Watchers, I got caught by them and I had already gathered all the nearby tears. For some reason, I had a major mind blank and failed to realize I could dash past the quicksand surrounding the Mining Facility and actually climb on top of the structure. That was also the only way out of that southern area, so I thought I was trapped. This resulted in me running around literally in circles for a good 5 minutes trying to find a way out. Eventually, I finally figured out again that I could actually make it across the quicksand onto the Mining Facility, and thankfully there was a tear right there. Not so much a close call as a major facepalm moment, but hey, it counts.

On the plus side, evading the Guardians for five minutes straight completely removed my fear of them. Those things are pretty slow to ready their swords.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only close call I've had in the Realms was in Skyloft SR – I did a neat time saver trick where you backflip-clip into a gate and from there you can get a bit faster time. I almost fell off, and at another time I accidentally hit the water and was being chased...

I've had plenty of close calls, but here's a screwup: I had one tear to go in the Skyloft silent realm and it was on one of the diving platforms. I was being chased by the Guardians, and I ran towards it, missed, and fell off the edge, subsequently being killed by a guardian. Nearly tore my hair out.

A close call was the second time I did it: Same scenario, different location, but I made it that time.

I will always hate those Silent Realms with all my heart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom