• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clocks - Digital or Analog?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I like both. Digital clocks are really easy to read compared to analog clocks- heck, I think that digital clocks are meant for lazy people who can't read the time. Also, analog clocks are just fine, because compared to digital clocks, I'm guessing that analogs are a bit more accurate than digital.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Bah. Binary clocks are where it's at.
images
Yeah! I've had one of those binary clocks since sophomore year of high school, those things are awesome!

But as to which of the two in the OP, I prefer analogue. While digital is easier to read on the fly, analogue watches are just so much classier. I actually own an analogue wristwatch that is spring-bound, it is the coolest watch I have ever seen.
View attachment 33845

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I use digital clocks because it's not as much work and it tells the time exactly by the minute so you don't have to look at the clock with a microscope

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My preferred way is using them both; a cool expensive analogue one on my wrist and if I want to know exact time I just take a peek at my phone. :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I carry with me an epic analog pocket watch, but I'll basically use whatever clock is within eyesight. However I prefer analog clocks because I don't like to get myself used to modern technology. :)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I use both kinds of clocks. I prefer analog for my wrist watch and on the wall, but digital for my alarm clock. If the whole world was one way or another, it wouldn't bother me. I do like how analog clocks help you to visualize how much time has gone by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom