• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clay Sculpture can't decide

Which Should I Do First

• Hylian Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sage Medallions From OoT

• Lens of Truth

• Total voters

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm trying to decide which sculpture I should do first and I thought why not ask my fellow ZD members.

And of course when I'm done with ever gets the most votes I'll put an image of it on this Thread.

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I say the Hylian shield. I think it is a good starting point and a well known Zelda symbol in all games. :)

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I think the Hylian Shield would be awesome. The details on it are really gorgeous and it's definitely a very recognizable item from the series. The others are great ideas as well. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would have to agree the Hylian Shield would be more recognizable than my already made clay model of a Rupee.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I agree on the Hylian Shield. We seen the Hylian Shield almost in every 3-d zelda game. So probably u know more how to sculpt the Hylian Shield. And it's probably hard to sculpt so maybe this will get u to a starting place

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
my reply echoes all these other responses pretty much. I would say the Hylian shield for all the reasons that everyone said plus it will be cool to see the end product

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom