• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clawshots or Hookshot?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I like the appearence of the Clawshot/double Clawshots, but I don't like that you can only grapple to targets..... I wish you could grapple to trees too..
And to me, the Hookshot were a bit more "classic" if you know what I mean.

S

Stalfosrule

Clawshot looks cooler, and makes more sense. In Oot, how does a metal spike attach to a metal bar? XD

T

TriforceofTwili

The hookshot is more usefull as a weapon and can latch on to more things, but the Clawshots look cooler, make a bit more sense, and there are two of them

MW7

I highly prefer the functionality of the hookshot to the clawshot. Being able to stick to things other than targets makes the hookshot more useful, and I like that this means that not everytime you can use the item is incredibly obvious. What I mean is that the clawshots are limited in what they can stick to: targets and vines. Being able to stick to other things like treasure chests and torches was just really cool because it's not obvious. I think they should just add the hookshot's functionality into the clawshot and then I'd like it a lot more.

F

Firelord25

Claw shots because it have a better look, they are awesome, and finally They where in Twilight Princess!!!!

G

GoronVSLink

Clawshots, because you feel you are controlling Link at every angle and degree! Enough said!

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
The Hookshot/Longshot was more useful than the Clawshot by a long run... The Double Clawshot only use was for it's intentional use. The Hookshot/Longshot could do more than that.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Hookshots are classic, and they have other uses besides latching onto things. Clawshots are cool, but they don't measure up to the Hookshot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom