• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think we might having a cultural clash with vocabulary here.

When I say I'm scumleaning him I'm saying I have something in between of a Null and Scum read on him.
That means I'm more inclined towards believing he's Mafia.

No I’m the idiot.
I know what scum lean is I just didn’t look in the quote where inside of it you put ScumLean.
My bad.
Still want their read on you though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was going to break the tie, but I actually think me ending the day like this is more interesting?

Like I said before I can’t see Kirino and Dark Boo/Kreeal on the same team, so it’s basically a 50/50.

Leaving my tie vote on Kirino should show everyone a Kirino+Me scumteam isn’t really a thing they should worry about and we still get a chance to lynch my main scumread.

Kirino

Tatakae
If he's your main scumread, then you should just vote for him, rather than leaving it up to chance because you think it might reflect better on you. If you don't vote, then I'm probably just dead since he'll vote me to save himself and SMS would also prefer that I get lynched.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If he's your main scumread, then you should just vote for him, rather than leaving it up to chance because you think it might reflect better on you. If you don't vote, then I'm probably just dead since he'll vote me to save himself and SMS would also prefer that I get lynched.
if Kree and SMS would vote you anyway wouldn’t that tie things up again if I moved my vote?

I’ll keep it there until last second because something has to happen.

I tried :tm:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Wolf Move.
“Not enough, not convincing, I ignore you now.”
That’s how scum play.
My vote stays on you.
How experienced of a player are you anyway? Do you think it's a good idea to not read the game and fabricate things that didn't happen. Do you think it's in town's best interest to take people seriously who didn't read the game? It is not good play, well, unless losing is the goal, lol.

Also why do you suspect me when I don't even think your slot is scum? Should I be reconsidering? Why me over say Kirino, who is scum reading you?

Ex is being a big dummy, if he wants to try to feel me out he should just interact with me more since that is typically how we get really solid reads on each other. I still think have him as a null read until he does that, and if he doesn't than in the next phase I think I have to probably start considering him scum.

Anyway, I don't think Kirino has stepped it up significantly, I feel better about Mido than him at this point on time. I also don't want to die so he is getting my vote.

Vote: Kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm obviously hoping that Kreaal flips scum, but even if he flips town, I think we'll have a much clearer idea of who scum is and will very likely lynch one of them tomorrow.

Mido

Version 1
I still would've preferred a Dark Boo lynch, but that obviously wasn't happening. I believe there were more votes on me than on Dark Boo when the Rubik bandwagon started, so if anyone else was going to by lynched that day, it probably would've been me. I also didn't think Rubik was too bad of a lynch because he was inactive and is difficult for me to read.

In defense of the circumstances, I think it's a fair move to self-pres with such little time left, although it still did seem the hairs were even in terms of viability of voting, so I can't necessarily fault the move entirely, but I still have small qualms there.

Vote Count 1.5:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Dark Boo, Killjoy)
Dark Boo - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Rubik - 3 (Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - N/A

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

probably, I didn’t really look too much into it but it was early day 1 it happened.

Ah, gotcha. I did see that Boo and SMS both voted each other during RVS, which doesn't tell me very much. In any case, I do admittedly feel less confident about a w/w thing between SMS and your slot.

Leaving my tie vote on Kirino should show everyone a Kirino+Me scumteam isn’t really a thing they should worry about and we still get a chance to lynch my main scumread.

Will it show that necessarily, especially since you do have a main scumread? The fact that you voiced this bit does make me a touch wary, but I think EOD will be a larger force in determing my overall view here, which is still positive on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom