• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Also if I may add.
I remember SMS Unvoted and immediately after so did my slot owner.
So from a third person perspective it’s unlikely both scum pair decide to do that together.

This is an intriguing bit. Just to clarify, I'm assuming you're talking about their shifts onto Rubik D1?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm sorry, I've been overlooking you. I just went back and looked at your posts, and you do have some reads. I haven't been paying the closest attention to you lately. You've been defending Dark Boo, so I rest my case.
You realize hard defending a scumbud if it looks like a lost cause is never a good move, you'd have to believe I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in these games lol.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This is an intriguing bit. Just to clarify, I'm assuming you're talking about their shifts onto Rubik D1?
Oh, that's what he was talking about? I wasn't on whenever everyone switched to Rubik.
You realize hard defending a scumbud if it looks like a lost cause is never a good move, you'd have to believe I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in these games lol.
So I guess you're not. The thing with you and DB voting back to back must have been coincidence.

Mido

Version 1
I'm sorry, I've been overlooking you. I just went back and looked at your posts, and you do have some reads. I haven't been paying the closest attention to you lately. You've been defending Dark Boo, so I rest my case.

In isolation, your post seems to indicate that you're now largely lumping SMS into the scum pile based on his defense of the Dark Boo slot. With this in mind, I am curious as to what you think about Kreaal's recent push onto SMS?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
In isolation, your post seems to indicate that you're now largely lumping SMS into the scum pile based on his defense of the Dark Boo slot. With this in mind, I am curious as to what you think about Kreaal's recent push onto SMS?
This is also an interesting mindset from Chevy too considering Moe was also defending the Dark Boo slot, and he is town reading Moe regardless.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Anyway, bottomline, you admitted you didn't actually read my content so your arguments against me aren't supported so forgive me if I barely take anything you say seriously from here on out.
I just did tho. I might be digging my own grave here, but DB-now-Kreaal is striking me as much scummier than you, so I don't think you are, based on your arguments.

I was too fixed on DB/SMS. I had been overlooking SMS as a result of my grilling DB, and now it's come back to bite me. I'm stuck. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I go with SMS being scum and not Kreaal, I'm back at square one either way. If I go with Kreaal being scum, then he'll either target me if he is, or I'm barking up the wrong tree if he's not. I'm back at square one either way.

This is also an interesting mindset from Chevy too considering Moe was also defending the Dark Boo slot, and he is town reading Moe regardless.
I've stopped sheeping him, I can make my own descisions.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just did tho. I might be digging my own grave here, but DB-now-Kreaal is striking me as much scummier than you, so I don't think you are, based on your arguments.
Well that's good, just remember that in text based Mafia reading is crucial, if you didn't read, it's better to just be honest about it and go back and re-read, which you seemingly did.

I've stopped sheeping him, I can make my own descisions.
For context, I didn't mean that as you sheeping him, I mean he is a town read of yours, at least you said he was earlier. On D1 Moe had a similar mindset as me on Dark Boo, so I was just pointing out that it was odd that you'd be wiiling to town read Moe in light of that, but scum read me for it. Although I guess you are reconsidering your opinion of me.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
For context, I didn't mean that as you sheeping him, I mean he is a town read of yours, at least you said he was earlier. On D1 Moe had a similar mindset as me on Dark Boo, so I was just pointing out that it was odd that you'd be wiiling to town read Moe in light of that, but scum read me for it. Although I guess you are reconsidering your opinion of me.
Yeah, I'm back to square one on you. It was either you or DB-now-Kreaal, and the latter had a stronger case against.

Mido

Version 1
Oh, that's what he was talking about? I wasn't on whenever everyone switched to Rubik.[/QUOTE

That's at least my assumption. And yes, I think you were on Dark Boo's wagon at the time, so I apologize for the confusion! :sweat:

Does this affect your view of one or both Chevy and Moe, perchance?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I think sms is posting well enough today to live
same with mido

so it comes down to kirino/exlight/kreaal (who is making me less confident on the slot ironically)

I think kirino's treatment of exlight is partners enough times that I just want to push that world

unvote
vote: kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
@Kirino, just curious about your move to Rubik D1 when you seemed more concerned about Dark Boo/Kreaal at the time as a viable wagon.
I still would've preferred a Dark Boo lynch, but that obviously wasn't happening. I believe there were more votes on me than on Dark Boo when the Rubik bandwagon started, so if anyone else was going to by lynched that day, it probably would've been me. I also didn't think Rubik was too bad of a lynch because he was inactive and is difficult for me to read.
yeah I mean kirino didn't even acknowledge that they hammered rubik, which kind of makes it look more intentional
even though they aren't necessarily the person to be like "oh crap, sorry I hammered last night guys, I wasn't watching"
I don't think I did. It was 5 to hammer, and Dark Boo delivered the last vote:
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Rubik - 5 (Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Kirino, Dark Boo)

Dark Boo - 2 (ExLight, Chevywolf30)
Kirino - 1 (Rubik)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom