• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I will admit, I have been parroting Moe a little too much. I really trust his judgement, and we agree on much of what's going on. I've just been going with him because he's more experienced than me. Before I pass any more judgement on you, what does taking to lunch mean?

It just means who I might vote for the lynch. I'm just having a little fun with the words is all! :sweat:

Hi fellow mido! uwu
Was feeling a bit dejected but a nice nap reinvigorated me, will catch up soon

Hello, ExLight! I hope you had a neat nap.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I don’t have an exact target. Kirino does seem kinda sus though.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kirino’s my scum read I guess. Still don’t have a surefire target ATM.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I just realized
shouldn't we be at MyLo? at least if we have normal parity rules which is probably the case
5T-2M -> (mislynch) -> 4T-2M -> (Moe vigikills Town and mafia kills another Town) -> 2T-2M (Parity, mafia wins?)

Did Moe lie about his role, overlook by the host, or are -Lo not announced this game?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
How many PR's can there be?

There were 9 of us.

Assuming 2 are scum that's 7

Rubik and Morbid were both VT, that's 5.

I'm VT, that's 4.

DB claimed VT, but that was in the middle of accusations of his being scum, so I'm not counting that.

Moe is vigi, that's 3.

What PR's are considered vanilla?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I just realized
shouldn't we be at MyLo? at least if we have normal parity rules which is probably the case
5T-2M -> (mislynch) -> 4T-2M -> (Moe vigikills Town and mafia kills another Town) -> 2T-2M (Parity, mafia wins?)

Did Moe lie about his role, overlook by the host, or are -Lo not announced this game?
What's MyLo mean? The rest made sense, so this could be big.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What PR's are considered vanilla?
Vanilla is usually considered the opposite of PR.
PR stands for Power Role, which means your role does something.

The only PR that I can think that could be "considered" vanilla are usually Millers and Chocolates.

How many PR's can there be?

There were 9 of us.

Assuming 2 are scum that's 7

Rubik and Morbid were both VT, that's 5.

I'm VT, that's 4.

DB claimed VT, but that was in the middle of accusations of his being scum, so I'm not counting that.

Moe is vigi, that's 3.
In a setup like this it's expected 2-3 Power Roles for Town (usually with limited shots if 3). Usually somewhere from a pool of Vigilante-Doctor-Cop-Watcher/Tracker.

But as far as we know everyone that didn't claim yet could be a PR.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What's MyLo mean? The rest made sense, so this could be big.
MyLo means that there's a chance we lose the game if we mislynch during this phase, and is usually announced by the host.
It usually considers what roles are left and tries to check if it might happen in a worst case scenario.

It can easily be avoided by not lynching anyone or by planning the night events beforehand.

It's a bit of a mess because I've seen quite a few hosts having a bit of issues with determining when -Lo is happening.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
LyLo is when the town must correctly guess scum and lynch them or else they will lose the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom