• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Classic Video Games Reimagined

Now that I think about it... the original Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Castlevania, and Mario trilogy (New Super Mario Bros isn't a remake) should be redone too.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
There are multiple games I'd love to see reimagined. I mean, we know that there were some games way too late for the 3D transition, but if the programmers are good enough, they can make a game just like it was in the 1980's. You know...but with polygons. I never played any Punchout game, but I compared the games via YouTube, and they look quite similar to each other in gameplay.

A game I would like to see have a reimagination session would be Ice Climbers. It was a bit difficult on the NES, but I'd love to see a remake for it. I wouldn't care if it would be 2.5D, I want to see a remake for it, However, it would have to be in 2.5D, because of how the game is played. Then again, Excitebike 64 made a 3D transition while keeping to the formula...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom