• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Class of 2015

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, it's that time of year again. Anyone else graduating from high school or college this year?
For me, I have high school graduation on Saturday. It's supposed to be 84 degrees and, between the nice clothes and black gowns, is going to be horribly hot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I graduated last year, and I can relate because it decided to be really freaking hot that day so the group photosesh in the morning was pretty terrible (it was outside).

To all you graduating this month, good luck with your graduation! Post-grad life has its difficulties, but it's been good for me so far! :)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I don't graduate till after fall quarter which will still be the class of 2015. That's when I'll get my AA and well see what happens next on whether I get a BS/BA or not. (I am double majoring so my BS will be in business and my BA will be in theater)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Still got 1 more year at Uni left. Which, at this point, I just want out of the way. Plus since I'm not actually getting a loan and paying it out of pocket, it'll be nice to have more money. Uni's pretty much obliterated my savings, need to build it up for family! :)

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I finally got my college degree last month. It took me over a decade, for a variety of reasons, but I'm really excited either way. Next, law school in August!

Congrats to everyone graduating. And good luck to everyone still working on it! Don't give up!

Man, my 10 year high school reunion is this year. Time flies. Have to say the last 10 years have been memorable though. I got a Bachelor's in Dec 2008 and my PhD almost a year ago now, August 2014. And also met my now-wife, which was pretty good. Good luck to all graduating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom