• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

CLASS OF 2013

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
We're almost there guys. I am making this thread because I want to know who my fellow seniors. we are pretty :cool: aren't we. Let's all share our favorite moments of high school in this thread as we get ready to leave it behind us and go on to greater things.

My favorite memory? It probably had to be my spring trip this year. Most of high school, I wasn't allowed to do anything because of my parents(A few of you know about this). But this year going to the music spring trip, Being the doctor in Doctor Who indoor drum line show, Playing jazz music, having a Ratchet Prom, and being around my friends, It was amazing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I'm a junior my main nig but it's nice to know a couple seniors!! :#

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Senior year was probably my favorite year in high school. I had a lot of fun, and I came out of my shell even more than I did last year. As of right now, I'm done with classes. All that's left is graduation rehearsal on Wednesday, the actual graduation on Sunday, and Senior Week, which lasts from June 2 to June 8.

My favorite memory this year was having two of my friends come over my house so we could film ourselves baking cupcakes for a Spanish project. That was a lot of fun, and it was one of the very few times I've ever had friends over my house throughout my life.

Over all, I've greatly enjoyed my high school years. 9th grade was awful, but when I met my best friend in 10th grade, everything went uphill from there. I've made so many friends and I have so many great memories. My high school years are extremely important to me. I'm proud to be graduating as part of the Class of 2013, one of the best classes my school has ever seen. And I'm not just saying that because I'm part of it. Even the underclassmen say our class has most of the best students. ;D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Term, why did it suck exactly? I think it's a bit harsh to hate on school like that; many say that you'll be looking back and say "man, I loved those days" and already I'm saying that about my schooldays despite beinga junior. [;) noise]

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Term, why did it suck exactly? I think it's a bit harsh to hate on school like that; many say that you'll be looking back and say "man, I loved those days" and already I'm saying that about my schooldays despite beinga junior. [;) noise]

Bullied, excluded, strung along by a ***** for 3 years.

Just ****ing Paradise.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bullied, excluded, strung along by a ***** for 3 years.

Just ****ing Paradise.

Oh i've been bullied and that sucks huge dick I agree.
Exclusion? Eh...if you try to be an extrovert in life I can see where that draws problems, but I can work solo and in groups so I can't saY I share your pain.
Being strung along by a female jackniqqarabbitho? Damn...sorry to hear you had to deal with that. I see where that comes in, that emotional pain is just ridiculous. And over someone so insignificant as a girl you like. :( well, I'm hoping college will treat you right!

High school was a strange experience for me. I enjoyed my freshman and sophomore years but my time as a junior and senior left something to be desired. The AP curriculum exhausted me, especially with five classes this year, and unnecessary end of the year projects left me shaking my head.

My favorite memory from high school was visiting a local Holocaust museum freshman year with my outspoken English teacher. The tours there were very rushed with the guide only allotting three to four minutes to explore expansive rooms. My teacher engaged the museum staff in a humorous fight and wrote a letter to the administration asking them to change policy procedures. She need not worry about retaliation from our school's board either since it was her final year teaching before retirement.

Runner-up is a Congress simulation from senior year, which combined elements of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives. Our teacher was very cool and lenient with how the activity was to unfold allowing us to use our phones and other devices to access the Internet during class to rebuke the other side's argument. But hilarity ensued when a filibuster started. Being in the majority party, the Democratic, I enjoyed every moment of it whereas my Republican opponents squirmed. The simulation also taught me a lot about opposing political viewpoints. I'm a conservative politically and economically and a moderate liberal socially; being a very liberal Democrat from the east coast, I had to propose and defend positions I had never considered.

While I've had my moments in high school, I can't wait to move onto college. I not only hear the praise from my parents and teachers of its freedom and opportunities but I was able to experience this first-hand during a medical seminar I attended summer of 2010. It'll be a relief not having. classes five days a week.

I hope to graduate triumphantly with the Class of 2013 on Monday, June 3rd and commence the next stage of my life.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope to graduate triumphantly with the Class of 2013 on Monday, June 3rd and commence the next stage of my life.

By the by, niqqa, what do you plan to do? Where has your senior year—and high school in general—led you? Are you pursuing macroeconomics? Or maybe you plan to be an EE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom