• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clash of the Characters

Ninja

Well well well
Let’s imagine you were a god of the games, and were able to have matches in coliseums with any video game bosses or main characters. Who would you put against each other, and who would win?

Some of mine:

TP Ganondorf vs. Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima. Pure swordplay Jin would win, but we all know Ganondorf is a clever bastard.

Lady Yunalesca (FFX) vs. Sigma (MMX). This could be very interesting! They are both incredible adversaries, and they bring the pain with different forms. My vote goes to Yunalesca via berserk status and petrification.

Bowser vs. Charizard. Both flamey bois. My vote goes to Bowser because top hat in Oddessey.

Milla Maxwell vs Lightning Farron
Two hot and extremely dangerous ladies with stern attitudes going at it, what wouldn't there be to love about this fight?

Klonoa vs Crash Bandicoot
I don't like Crash Bandicoot so I'd hope Klonoa would kick his arse. I think it'd be an interesting fight because Klonoa has a tricksy style but Crash comes hard and fast.

Kiryu Kazuma vs Ryu
The Dragon of Dojima against one of the most iconic fighting game characters. Kiryu is a character that would fit perfectly into a fighting game like Street Fighter or Tekken, so I'd love to see how this goes.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've always wanted to see Wario fight Yajirobe (from Dragon Ball (yes, I know, technically not a game character, but there are tons of Dragon Ball games, so I'd say it counts anyway)). Just 2 round, weird dudes battling!

Deadpool vs Phoenix Wright

maxresdefault.jpg

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Bayonetta vs Dante, I just think it would interesting to see Kamiya's 2 characters fight each other. Hey I could still happen in Smash we have 5 more characters to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom