• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clash of the Bosses

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Um, Majora. Cuz, you know. Doesn't Majora has powers that can turn Vaati into things which he'll be at a dis-advantage?

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
It looks like Majora's Winning! Lol I think Majora will win. A Fun Fact: So far, every battle have had the boss on the right win.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
They sound quite evenly matched to me. My first thought was Majora, but now that I think about it, I'm actually going to go with Vaati. If I remember correctly (it's been so long since I beat MC), Vaati's pretty much invincible while his eye is closed. Majora primarily relies on physical attacks (again, if I remember right) aside from those spinning tops and his whips. I think that his main mask form might have a laser attack, which would effectively work in a similar manner to arrows, but once he's damaged enough by Vaati, that ability seems to disappear in his other forms. Plus, there are times where Vaati needs to be hit in four different places at once. I suppose the boss masks might be able to help with that, though...

...I had trouble with both bosses, to be honest, so whatever. :P

I don't think this battle would be easily taken down, though I do see Majora putting up more of a fight and sticking it out until the end. It's all about who can put out and handle more damage, and it's fairly even. I had more trouble with Majora, and Vaati isn't quite as good in battle as Majora..

Vote; Majora.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Hmm, seems like the votes are tied. I think Majora will win i don't know, but doesn't Majora have powers to transform Vaati?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My vote if for Majora, Vaati in his last two forms are really cumbersome and heavy so i doubt he could move very fast as for his wind mage form ( the one wiht laser eyes) you wouldn't even need the four sword, majora is a hell of a lot stronger than that blade and all he would have to do is strangle vaati with his tendrils then stab him when that eye opens sure would take a while but majora represents entropy im sure she can wait a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom