• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clash of the Bosses

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You know what? I'm gonna cheat and vote. It's a good battle, but I say Volvagia wins due to her being able to randomly spawn rocks that would eventually crush Argorok. She could also pull him down by his tail. Argorok's fire breath wouldn't do much against Volvagia, anyway.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
You know what? I'm gonna cheat and vote. It's a good battle, but I say Volvagia wins due to her being able to randomly spawn rocks that would eventually crush Argorok. She could also pull him down by his tail. Argorok's fire breath wouldn't do much against Volvagia, anyway.

Volvagia never randomly spawns rocks. Ever. The rocks in the battle appear because she smashes the ceiling, which causes rocks to fall down. That being said, if this fight were taking place outside, that attack from Volvagia is void. Also, Volvagia can only fly for a certain time, while Argorok can fly indefinitely. Thus, getting to Argorok's weak points might be difficult for Volvagia, and Argorok can probably find something tough to crack open Volvagia's mask and get to it's head. So my vote goes to Argorok.

I have a strong nostalgic connection for Volvagia, however, there is no way Argorok would not win fair and square. Twilight Princess's dragon is much larger than its Ocarina of Time counterpart and as I see it flying offers a greater strategic option over dwelling underground. Sure Volvagia could plan an ambush through burrowing its body but Argorok could easily swoop out of the way and evade the attack. My vote is awarded towards Argorok.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Volvagia never randomly spawns rocks. Ever. The rocks in the battle appear because she smashes the ceiling, which causes rocks to fall down. That being said, if this fight were taking place outside, that attack from Volvagia is void. Also, Volvagia can only fly for a certain time, while Argorok can fly indefinitely. Thus, getting to Argorok's weak points might be difficult for Volvagia, and Argorok can probably find something tough to crack open Volvagia's mask and get to it's head. So my vote goes to Argorok.

I know that Volvagia doesn't randomly spawn rocks. However, we're going by how each boss fights, therefore some unrealistic things can come into play.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm going to have to say Argorok. Simply because Argorok is MUCH bigger than Volvagia. They both have flame breath, and the only thing Volvagia is good at that Argorok doesn't do is burrowing undergroud and crashing into things causing structures to fall. That may work on Link, but it's not going to work against another dragon; especially a dragon that's many times bigger than Volvagia. My vote goes to Argorok.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Hmmm...

Rants on for an hour giving scientific information about sizes, elements, powers and whatnot

I'd say Agorok! I like Dragons that are normal and don't have any element. It feels like your in medieval times

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
All righty, then, the winner is Argorok, 6-5.

Argorok-1.jpg

Next battle: Vaati (MC) vs. Majora

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Was this even a competition? You honestly think Vaati will win. Should have pitted Vaati against Ghirahim. Son vs. Father. xD But in all honesty Majora has Vaati beat by a landslide, Majora is fast, ridiculously strong, and the essence of a true demon. Vaati is simply a minish with magic. There is no competition! Vaati in his final form wouldn't do a bit of damage on Majora.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm going to have to go with Majora. Vaati has a lot of magic at his disposal but this pure demon is even a feat to conquer with the assistance of the Fierce Deity Mask. Universe destroyer vs. kingdom conquer. Totally the former.

Vote: Majora

I could not agree with this more. However, I do believe that Vaati would give Majora a farily decent fight. Nevertheless, Majora is much more powerful than the Wind Mage.

I vote for Majora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom