• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clash of the Bosses

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Okay, it looks like this battle has easily been determined. The winner is Cragma.

Cragma_Artwork-1-1.jpg

Next face-off (brought to you by Awesome): Volvagia vs. Argorok

normal_60970_CTRP_AQE_char22_ad_Kopie-1.jpg
Argorok-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Volvagia would roflstomp Argorok or w/e it is called. Volvy can fly around, knock rocks down, can play whack-a-mole, and it can breathe fire. All I recall Argorok doing is breathing fire...

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Argorok

This isn't even a competition, this thing is a flying, armored dragon. it actually took a bit of skill to take it out, I mean come on, you had to go on pillars with the clawshot, hope the ******* doesn't knock you off, and then iron boot him to the ground, then do it again!
If we are talking OoT Volvagia, then it's made even more apparent. All you have to do is use the megaton hammer. It's like whack a mole in Zelda. FAIL.

Wallpaper-%20Argorok%20(BW).jpg

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Its obviously Cragma. If Ghoma gets injured with a rock crashing onto her, then a huge pound from Cragma's arm would kill her for sure. Plus, Ghoma is a first boss. Cragma is a fourth boss. Advantage here.

Big Octo

=^)
Its obviously Cragma. If Ghoma gets injured with a rock crashing onto her, then a huge pound from Cragma's arm would kill her for sure. Plus, Ghoma is a first boss. Cragma is a fourth boss. Advantage here.

... That boss battle has already been decided. It's now Volvagia vs. Argorok

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
As they are both Fire Breathing entities I believe that their fire breath would be fairly useless against one another so that's going to be a draw. Volvagia has stealth on it's side (what with being thin enough to fit into small holes in the ground) while Argorok is much slower, but has the added benefit of armor for protection. However, Argorok's armor is easily removed if it he crashes to the ground enough. I feel that Volvagia could easily get Argorok off balance and cause him to crash. Volvagia doesn't have any wings so she wouldn't be put off balance in an aerial fight.

Also Volvagia has the ability to summon rocks to fall from the skies. One of these rocks could easily hit Argorok and force him to the ground. Argorok seems pretty weak to me. He is more of a pacifist fighter. By this I mean he let's his opponent come to him while he develops a strategy. He has no interest in taking the offensive. His offensive is damaging the opponent through defensive means. This is further supporter by the fact that he is so insecure in himself that he feels the need to don armor for added protection.

As his only real means of fighting is through fire which doesn't really do much to something that is essentially on fire to begin with, I can't see Argorok doing much damage to Volvagia. It would be a very long and drawn out fight due to Argorok's defensive nature, but there is no doubt in my mind that Volvagia would emerge victorious in the end.

Volvagia would probably win. Argorok could be easily defeated if Volvagia summoned rocks to fall from the sky. Also, volvagia seemed to be harmed only on her head, and argorok can only breathe fire, so he wouldn't do any damage. Argorok has the advantage when it comes to defense, because he is covered in a bunch of armor, but it could be knocked off simply if volvagia knocked him to the ground. Therefore, I believe Volvagia takes this battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom