• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters III

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Back in the day we had this sort of game going. It was fun for a while, until time caught up to us. But I've spoken with Kyby and he said it was alright to start again. And so, the previous claims made are no longer valid, everything is back to 0, back to normal.

More than a game this thread is intended to unofficially claim your favorite Zelda characters. It's mostly for fun. You can choose up to three and you can trade them around with people. Just so you know, I plan to keep those that I claim in my siggy. If I get bored of them, I might trade them to someone else for other characters. You can claim monsters, places, and npcs as well.

Rules? Yeah, you can't be claiming characters whenever you want, this is a one time deal, so claim responsibly. If someone else claimed a character, monster, or place that you badly wanted, try to negotiate a deal or something and do it here in this thread. Oh yeah, if you want to claim a character that is available, you can do so but you must drop one of your current ones if you already have three. You can pick from all Zelda games.

Well, I claim Tetra, WindFall Island and Aryll. I might trade later on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
MEDLI IS MINE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And, uh... I guess I'll take Oolo, and... hmm... Nayru.

EDIT: Derp, Nayru was already taken. Let me think about my third choice now. Hmm... Eeveechan, is that the goddess, or the oracle?

Last edited:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I claim Pipit, the wind and earth temples from Wind Waker, Shadow Link, Vio and Prince Komali.
Life is goooood. :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom