• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Favorite Forum Members

hsb39

Why so logical?
This is just cruelly difficult. Anyone who I have had a good debate with or against in MD (you know who you are). I'll give special mention to Shadsie for somehow having different religious beliefs and yet agreeing with me on the majority of religious issue based topics. Everyone I have talked to about Pokemon. Our lovely webmaster of course. Arg! I want to add more, should I just say all of you?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, Hazel, tis okay, there are more members to choose from. And so...I let go of a power member in Caleb and instead retake Xinnamin, I believe she isn't claimed. XD

If she is claimed, let me know. :P For Universe domination, Mr. Mosley is enough. XD

hsb39

Why so logical?
And now I have bothered to read the OP... I feel stupid, I thought it was just "who is your favourite?". Hmmm.... Who will I take. This may take some time.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And now I have bothered to read the OP... I feel stupid, I thought it was just "who is your favourite?". Hmmm.... Who will I take. This may take some time.

Lol, hey, it's ok, nothing wrong with making mistakes, we all make them. Hope you claim some good members. :D

Hazel

A Frog
Atsuma:
Mr. Mosley, Xinnamin, and LozzyKate.

Shadsie:
RedmageLilith

Xinammin :
Atsuma, ChargeWithSword

Vincent:
Zeruda, Axle the Beast, Mases

Epwna:
43ForceGems, Master Kokiri 9, Yotam

Hazel:
Meego7, Din Akera, Arkvoodle

DesertDweller:
Shadsie

Master Kokiri 9:
Len, Zarom, Pocket Asian

MyriadViper42:
Hazel, Mandym, Mikau

Athenian200:
Nil and Athenian200

Din Akera:
MyriadViper42, Rishian, Killian (Hazel's brother).

Kazumi:
Kazumi, Kitsu, Durion.

Yotam:
EnemyTracker, Tom

EnemyTracker:
Petman1325, Anubis, Hanyou

TreeHuggerPanda:
Epwna, Bulbin Slasher, Herself

TriforceHunter:
Niten*, rpk500, TheSerpent

Pocket Asian:
North Apple, Elliotstriforce, Cooldogs_1

Axle the Beast :
Kitsu, Hanyou, JosephII

jbkarate:
Caleb, Dabombster, Vincent

TheSerpent:
TriforceHunter

Bigelover:
Vaati, Bellum

Alex_da_great

ShellShocker

:

Yotam:
Pop360

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aaaaaargh! You traded Mases! Who has Mases? I wanna trade! :[

Vincy has Mases. I traded Mases simply because Mr. Mosley and him were elbowing each other too much. :D They both wanted all power and so I had to trade a powerhouse in order to keep stability in my siggy lol. JK

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Why am I so disliked? I thought that someone would have claimed me by now.

Not getting claimed in this game means nothing. You are a well liked member here. :D

Maybe you should do some claiming, though, and perhaps someone will claim you. ^_^

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I got to say that I think that lots of you guys are awesome peoples and I wish I could claim more but...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Why am I so disliked? I thought that someone would have claimed me by now.

I actually claimed you earlier, but dropped you because you left the game. I thought you were one of those people who were offended by the whole thing, so I let you opt out.

Did you not remember?

If anything, it's likely no one has claimed you because I helped give the impression that you didn't want to be claimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom