• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Cia's Mask in Relation to Mask Power

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
So I have this thought a few days ago while playing Majora's Mask. If masks hold power, what power does Cia's mask hold? Now keep in mind that it could hold nothing special, just like the masks that the people of clock town wear. I would think that her mask gives her teleportation or something of the sort.

But then again, it could just be a mask....

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
ust like the masks that the people of clock town wear.
What are you referring to?
Because the people of clock town don't have masks.

Well, not LITERAL masks.
The only "masks" they wear, are the masks of their emotions- not physical masks. They're in denial of the approaching imminent doom.
Aside from that, they wear no masks.

Think it's just a mask. You could see there was something not quite right with her eyes; I think the mask was to conceal that. And the fact that her spirit was severed and wanted to further separate herself from her other half. I think it just represents the fact that Cia cannot accept that she is tied to Lana. Once the mask comes off, Cia begins to acknowledge it more. Regarding the design, the feather thing is pretty common embellishment on masquerade masks. Though its general shape always reminded me of the mask that the Helmaroc King wore. Both ended up breaking, I suppose.

And, Akuhime, I think Fiery Klongo is referring to the people in the Village of Outcasts from A Link Between Worlds. Otherwise, I have no idea what he's talking about.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Could also be referring that in Majora's Mask, in Clocktown, people wear normal masks to celebrate during the festival.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Could also be referring that in Majora's Mask, in Clocktown, people wear normal masks to celebrate during the festival.
True, but that's only one day of the year.
He seemed to be insinuating that the "masks" they wear were something they do consistently. Like- on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom