• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chuck Norris In World of Warcraft Commercial

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
[video=youtube;arKpdxjHamI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arKpdxjHamI[/video]

Yeah, I just saw it on TV here at the UK. When I saw him, I thought that it would be Chuck Norris, and the end clarified it :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Depends on what you're getting. The standard WoW bundle should be $30USD, but there are multiple expansions and a monthly fee also. It just depends.

I'm happy for Chuck Norris, WoW can be pretty darn awesome.

Teron

van der Nguyen
I don't really like that meme about him, but I admit this is one of the best ads I've seen.
I always watch this if it appears before the YouTube video I clicked.

Last edited:
D

Dillyne

I played world of warcraft but then said "Ok, back to Zelda."

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
lol Sir Ozzy Osbourne snagged me into WoW

Glad to this day that I started playing it, despite its stereotype of 40 year old men in their parent's basement as a playerbase, my 2 hours a day are worth it.

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!!!! :O

He completes the lolfest trilogy of WoW commercials - Ozzy Osbourne, Mr. T. - Chuck Norris.

I guess I'll prohibit him to keep on doing that ad, it's starting to annoy me.

Last edited:
I played world of warcraft but then said "Ok, back to Zelda."

Same feelings exactly. I tried it but lost interest, most likely I got confused and let it go. It's just the way I am with most MMORPGs, I just lose interest even though I love playing it at first.

Yeah, I think that that commercial is getting annoying. At first, it was cool, because everything with Chuck Norris is cool, but after seeing it 100+ times, it just sucks now. I also tried WoW once, only because my brother played it, but after I saw what it could do to your social life, I quit before I got into it.

Yeah, I think that that commercial is getting annoying. At first, it was cool, because everything with Chuck Norris is cool, but after seeing it 100+ times, it just sucks now. I also tried WoW once, only because my brother played it, but after I saw what it could do to your social life, I quit before I got into it.

EVERYTHING WITH CHUCK NORRIS IS COOL, even when he got killed by Bruce Lee or whoever it was in that movie... Who remember's it and what was it called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom