• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chrono Trigger

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Since I actually played Chrono Cross first I may be a bit biased toward that game over Chrono Trigger. Ultimately I like Chrono Cross more, but I definitely enjoyed both.

I had mixed expectations for Chrono Trigger when I first played it. I'd heard great things about it, but at the same time I was a bit skeptical. Don't get me wrong, I've played a lot of wonderful old games so I knew that they can be great, but I was expecting a more standard plot. I was pleasantly surprised, though I can't say it's the best plot ever or anything, it was quite entertaining and I really liked some of the characters more than I thought I would. Chrono Trigger really is a good game. I played it on the PSX, so I saw the animated cut scenes inserted into it. They were alright, but they seemed unnecessary. Probably because they weren't originally in the game. Overall, I'd recommend Chrono Trigger to anyone who likes RPGs, as it is a very good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom