• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chrono Trigger

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Canadians and your overpriced items....

I hope you manage to pick it up, though. You really get more into it and finish a lot of stuff once you own it. There are a lot of different endings, items, and everything. It seems to never end.

Hahaha, yeah I wish it was cheaper. Im thinking of buying off Ebay, but If I did it would be CIB. And Y2K3, that sucks Ive seen the DS version in a few stores, but the SNES version ive seen twice. If you can try ordering it off Ebay.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, I was in the store yesterday and saw that they actually had Chrono Trigger for the DS. So I bought it.... and a DS Lite. It cost me an arm and a leg.
I'm loving the differences between the Snes version and this one, and even more am I loving the fact that I actually have a legal copy of this game. I ahve to say it's thrilling, and I can't wait to find more of the new things added.

Not only one of my favorite games of all time, but the artwork was also done by one of my favorite manga novel writers, Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball). The music also very much reminded of DB anime music...

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Finally!

This is THE best game of all time. No doubt. Better than some Zeldas, even. With stunning music from Mitsuda and a deep story, who COULDN'T like this game?

S

Shounenbat

Wow, 60 bucks? The only games I see for that much are Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games. There's probably one in the local store I talked about about an hour away that's about 20 bucks or so. They sell 'em pretty cheap. :P

Check out Suikoden 2 and ICO on eBay. $100!

But, really, Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite RPGs. I, too, hope that the original comes to VC, but what with two remakes now, I doubt that'll happen.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Oh, Chrono Trigger is definitely my favorite RPG. And I didn't even finished it.

Actually, I'm looking for a place that sells the DS remake. Also, I'm saving money to buy a DS.:sweat:

Well, I like it so much that it is one of the principal reasons to buy the DS.
I love Dragon Ball, so when I discovered that Akira Toriyama participated on it I decided to play it, just to see how good it was.

I loved it the first time I played it.

But unfortunately, my cousin sold his SNES with all his games(he told me of the game and showed it to me), so I'm trying to play it again, because I just got trough 1/5 of the game.

Len

Zelda On Paper
talk about difficult the game is awesoeme still (well i didn't finish it)
well this game was my first fav of the rpgs and still is, i know it was a bit of difficult but i still give it a 10/10 great game.
i have known that it has many endings (how you play it, it would choose the path for you) it has like 10 different endings, i have completed the game and i have got the ending of the frog that kisses the princess (yuck, not me the hero?! whyyyy??!!)

Last edited:

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
well this game was my first fav of the rpgs and still is, i know it was a bit of difficult but i still give it a 10/10 great game.
i have known that it has many endings (how you play it, it would choose the path for you) it has like 10 different endings, i have completed the game and i have got the ending of the frog that kisses the princess (yuck, not me the hero?! whyyyy??!!)[/QUOTE]

There are 13 endings in the DS remake, each depending on at what point you defeated Lavos. I've gotten them all, to show my devotion.
My favorite, though, was the one where Magus slays Frog.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
I have to give mad props for a SNES game that is longer than some games today, also for me it was the best RPG on the SNES, even over the likes of Final Fantasy and Earthbound. I really liked Glenn's dialogue and backstory, even though he was apparently a major dick in the Japanese version, Robo was one of the rare cute and useful characters around as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom