• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chronicle RP Sign-Ups

This is an RP based on the movie Chronicle. In the movie, three teenagers obtain telekinesis from a mysterious object they find one night. Since this RP will not be directly related to the movie, you do not need to have seen the movie to participate. Instead, this will be following the story of several teenagers in Chicago who acquire telekinetic powers.

That's where you guys come in. I need about a dozen or so people for this RP. If you're interested, please fill out the following sign-up sheet:

Name: (first and last, plus a nickname if you want)
Superhero name: (optional, these won't come in until later)
Appearance:
Backstory:

For example, here's my sign-up:

Name: Russell Washington
Superhero name: Dangerkid
Personality: kind, comical, but also depressed at times; he's mature beyond his years but he also makes mistakes; he's also wise and strategic
Appearance: about 6', slightly muscular, short blond hair, blue eyes, handsome, athletic
Backstory: He has many friends, good grades, and excels at sports, but his depression has always plagued him. His father left when he was young, and he lives with his mother and 14-year-old brother. He has always fantasized about obtaining superpowers, but once he gets them, things aren't as great as they seem.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll probably post the RP thread sometime in the next week or so.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Sounds interesting. Plus, I loved that movie. How many characters can we have?

Name: Seth Tonerson
Superhero name: PK
Personality: Kind, Will always help friends. Very courageous
Appearance: Tony.png (minus the pokeball)
Backstory: He was raised by his Grandparents since his mom and dad died in a car crash. He was devastated and didn't talk much for awhile. Then he met Lucas Andres. They became great friends, and though they fought a lot, they had each other's backs. Seth was happy once again.

Name: Lucas Andres
Superhero Name: GC
Personality: Stubborn at times, but very fun to be with, and nice. Will always help friends.
Appearance: (don't have a pic. so...) Snapback hat with OBEY on it. Red shirt, black pants, black converse. Chubby, average height for his age.
Backstory: He is a foster child. He met Seth while walking around. They became friends. (I got lazy.)

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Plus, I loved that movie. How many characters can we have?

Name: Seth Tonerson
Superhero name: PK
Personality: Kind, Will always help friends. Very courageous
Appearance: View attachment 33087 (minus the pokeball)
Backstory: He was raised by his Grandparents since his mom and dad died in a car crash. He was devastated and didn't talk much for awhile.

I'll add on if we can have 2 characters

Sure, you can have two characters. Just mask sure you can keep up with both.

Name: Jonathan "Johnny" Striker
Superhero name: Strike
Personality: Helpful, but get's angry real easily. Stands up to bullies and hangs out with almost anyone at the school.
Appearance: 6'3", Usually wears black sweatpants and a red hoodie to school. He's white and has hazel eyes.
Backstory: Johnny was raised in a suburb of Milwaukee, but when he was 10 he moved to Chicago because his dad got a promotion. He quickly became popular and became the star football player at his high school. His dad became rich from the promotion and he lives in a a large penthouse apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom