• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas with a Zelda Twist?

Will any of you ZD people out there be putting a zelda twist on your christmas, at home? Maybe decorating your tree with zelda related things? I'd love to hear about them! I've been trying to come up with some ideas for my christmas. I was thinking about putting my favorite wii game boxes on the tree as ornaments. What do you guys think? Let me know! :)

I for one tend to decorate Christmas with Super Mario rather then Zelda, so the chances are I'll be spend Christmas with Mario.

That sounds really cool! I was thinking about doing a general nintendo theme for my christmas. Also, i might be getting a Wii U for christmas!! :D

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I kind of want to put a Triforce on the roof of my house..... Ill have to do it while the husband is gone tho, which means Ill have to get on the roof myself *shudder* Other than that the typical Christmas atire for the house is a random jumble of things, mostly Peanuts. We have the Charlie Brown tree, and singing/ dancing Snoopy bears as well as several Peanuts characters that light up the walkway to the house(yes my husband really likes Peanuts) but I get to do all the Halloween stuff so I cave on Christmas.

I am also the only Zelda fan in my family, but I'm hoping to decorate my room for it. An idea is putting a triforce on the top of your tree instead of a star:D That's all I got unfortunately.

I used to write parodies of Christmas stories, but set them in Hyrule, and adjust them accordingly. I never share them, because when I actually write down my works, I just am not confident enough to publish them on the internet, especially. Though I have been told that I have a gift in writing. One year it was The Night Before Linkmas, another year it was How Ganon Stole Christmas... et cetera. I was actually thinking about possibly picking this back up this year, and do one based off Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, but make it about Link's crimson loftwing from Skyward Sword. <3

More recently, I like finding ways to arrange how to play Christmas songs to play on the instruments in-game. Like, Deck the Halls on the Ocarina of Time. =P

And then, of course, there is Zelda/Christmas-related doodles and stuffs. One of my Fi x Scrapper doodles was winter-themed, as they were ice-skating, so that counts, right? :>

Also, I didn't make this particular picture, though I have done similar things with my image-editing skills. I felt this was fitting for this thread. I normally make this my desktop's wallpaper around Christmastime, so... why not?
1tyom

I too am the only Zelda fan in my family.
Then again, I'm the only one who doesn't like FOX News so I'm apparently the odd one.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Not really. Only me and my brothers know Zelda, the rest of my family does not. At least my Santa hat is green so I put on my toon Link doll.:) I also pretend to be Link in a Santa hat.:lol:

'Twas Night of the Final Day.
Twelve hours remained.
No evil was stirring,
Not even Bane.

Sky children were clueless about what's beneath,
While both keese and remilts caused endless mischief.
Link in his tunic and Zelda entraped,
He couldn't help thinking "This must be a trap!".

When out of Hyrule, a new darkness brewed.
Ganandorf struck him; how friggin' rude.
Away to the mote, Link grabbed 'Rina of Time,
While this poet found it hard to still rhyme.

The moon, big and freaky, gave an ominous glow.
Some started to think they must hurry to go.
When, out from the distance, Link heard sleighbells jingle.
But to his dismay, this noise was just Tingle.

He pulled out his flute and played Epona's song,
But something about this all seemed so wrong.
Link took horse by reins as the old land eroded.
Sorry, Termina, your whole world exploded.

~Fin~
:xd:

'Twas Night of the Final Day.
Twelve hours remained.
No evil was stirring,
Not even Bane.

Sky children were clueless about what's beneath,
While both keese and remilts caused endless mischief.
Link in his tunic and Zelda entraped,
He couldn't help thinking "This must be a trap!".

When out of Hyrule, a new darkness brewed.
Ganandorf struck him; how friggin' rude.
Away to the mote, Link grabbed 'Rina of Time,
While this poet found it hard to still rhyme.

The moon, big and freaky, gave an ominous glow.
Some started to think they must hurry to go.
When, out from the distance, Link heard sleighbells jingle.
But to his dismay, this noise was just Tingle.

He pulled out his flute and played Epona's song,
But something about this all seemed so wrong.
Link took horse by reins as the old land eroded.
Sorry, Termina, your whole world exploded.

~Fin~
:xd:

I am playing trolololololol while reading this one!

ILU

i luv u
Having a Zelda-themed christmas tree. ^_^ It's not going to be so much IN YOUR FACE Zelda as it will be Geek Chic (or should I say "Sheik"? XD ). The household theme is red/white/silver, so there will be ornaments in those colors with Zelda symbols (Sheikah, Gerudo, etc). I'm hoping to get a few Picori ornaments too.... I already have a cute Deku Scrub and Linebeck, but I need many more. I need to make the Hylian Crest tree topper still.... but I don't really have much money at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom