• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas Loot!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Let's count up the booty, yarr.

Microphone headset (for my soon to be LP's)
Capture Card (also for LP'ing)
Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Zelda: Link's Awakening (100% completion is mine at long last!)
New Super Mario All Stars
Sonic Colors
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Chrono Trigger
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn of Souls
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman Zero 4
Final Fantasy IX
Okami
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I also got a nice little jar of cash (about thirty bucks, prize from a game I played during Christmas Eve) and a couple gift cards (like for Gamestop and bowling).

R

Reyenn

I got the red Wii which I was totally stoked for. With that I got Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Endless Ocean, which are both amazingly fun.
I also got a Magic Bullet and I friggin LOVE IT. If you don't know what it is, it's like a small fancy blender and the info-mertial is super addicting.
I got Legend of the Guardians on BluRay from my Grandma, as well as the PS3 Legend of the Guardians game.
Other than that I got that shirt from Hot Topic that says "I saved the Triforce" and a lot of other random stuff.

The best thing was that my family traveled out here to Cali to see me though. I haven't seen them in ages, so it was a great visit.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I got Sonic Colors, and I was having so much fun until my aunt stole the Wii in my room without permission! She bought a Wii game for her daughter even though they didn't own a Wii :facepalm:. Now I'm going through Wii withdraws again. At least I have my N64 and DS to play.

Anyway, I also got 6,000 Wii points (As soon as I get my Wii back I'm downloading the virtual console), five or six Zelda/Sonic shirts, bird food (We have a parrot and it's moving into my room :dry:) and some other uninteresting things.

Welp I might as well post my list, of games at least:

- Last Window: The Secret of Cape West ~ I love adventure games these days and this is a great one. I loved Hotel Dusk too, but this improves on it by having a larger cast of characters and having a more upbeat feel to it. Kyle Hyde deserves more recognition methinks.
- 999 ~ Another adventure game, but a more... Mature one. People explode. It isn't very nice. It's basically Ace Attorney Meets Saw, but not incredibly gorey like the latter. Honestly I was loving it up until the point my character died and the game told me to restart the entire thing, I was close to the end too. But it's still a pretty fun game, and it's addictive.
- Persona 3 Portable ~ I've barely played it yet, not too fond of the interface though. But I've yet to really start playing it so I'm not complaining.
- Final Fantasy 4 Warriors of Light ~ Again, I've barely played it.

Honestly I didn't get that many games this year, but then again, I pretty much got all the games I wanted before Christmas.

Ah well, at least I got money to put towards the 3DS.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
DK Country Returns
Awesome comfy headphones for long flights
Zelda 2 in its box in mint condition
Donkey Kong Jenga
Classic controller

I would say I had a great Christmas.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I got Donkey Kong Country Returns, the guide, & the Banana Pouch, Sonic Colors & Sonic Hat, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition, Professor Layton 2 & 3, some books, Michael Jackson's Vision (I'm a HUUUUUUUGE MJ fan! I <3 him!), Michael's new album Michael (and the t-shirt that came with it when you pre-ordered), a mini-trampoline (to get my jumps higher for Irish dance), and a WEBSITE! LolGames4U.com coming soon! My YouTube videos will be there as well as a blog, artwork, etc. My parents are also getting me a hardrive to store all my videos & raw footage.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Okay, this is a short list, but here are my favorites:
-Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii)
-a lava lamp
-a Amazon Kindle (already finished Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
-Astronaut ice cream!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I got Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for my Xbox 360, I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops for my 360 and I bought Dragon Ball Z seasons 1 and 2 along with an iPod Touch.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Cool! you guys got some good gifts :) I posted my list but as well as that I also recently got from my relatives:

- £70 (don't know currency conversions :S)
- A chocolate santa with my name on it
- A bag of sweets
- Some stripy toe socks
- A £5 voucher to a good shop I love to go to :)

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
You know, I was never raised the way you guys are. Christmas for us meant being together with family and the ones you love, not about all the loot you got under the tree from old Saint Nick. As a child I never once received a gift for Christmas. The only thing we guys would do is hold a big dinner, and that's it. No expensive stuff; no materialistic things; just love.

This year, however, was the first time I got a gift for Christmas. :) It was my girlfriend who came over all the way from the US just to be with me for two weeks during Christmas. For me, this year was the best Christmas ever just because of that... and I can't thank her enough for it.

Well, this year I didn't ask for anything so I can make it a challenge to my mother and father, (which epicly failed). They got me all of these:
*Nail Polish that glows in the dark, (It really works)
*New shirts, bra's and pants
*Season's 1-6 of Family Guy
*New Headphones for my I-Pod
*Bought me Wi-Fi for my DSi
*New shoes
*A whole bunch of Penguin Stuff (I LOVE PENGUINS)
*The Trinity Blood Anime

There was more... but I forgot. O.O

Moon.Flower

I'm the crazy chicken. ;)
^Ooh, awesome, glow in the dark nail polish! :D I got a nice bedding set and some scented watercolor markers. And a new camera. It's awesome. And some good smelling lotions. Those things were my favorites-the blanket is so warm.

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
Wll lets see I got
Two shirts one Starwars shirt and one nice drees uo shirt
Two pairs of jeans
One Arizona State hat
80 bucks in cash
90 some in gift cards
a pocket knife
a huniting video game
double a batteries ( yes i asked for them)
and a memory card

D

Darth Link

A Japanese PS2 with the Final Mix versions of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, $110, a $25 gift card to AMC, and a $30 gift card to GameStop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom