• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas Loot!

Nicole

luke is my wife
I already opened most of my gifts. My stash:
-Authentic Yankees' Andy Pettitte jersey, Yankees Core 4 DVD, Yankees darts, and a 2011 calendar!! (BIG YANKEES fan)
-About three pairs of jeans
-A couple T's from Aero
-A new CD
-My new kicks!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Well, on my little list, I didn't get anything really. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy with what I got! ;)

In my stocking, I got a $15 iTunes card, and all sorts of gummies, including Mario ones.

I also got a bunch of money(haven't counted though), but I can't spend too much, because I'm saving it for the trip I'm taking to New York this April.

But the big gift I got was a laptop!! I'm extremely happy to finally have my own computer. :3

And Merry Christmas to everyone here on ZD! If only I could give presents to all of you(That would be EXTREMELY tough....)

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to add in the only game I got for Christmas! I got Four Swords Adventures for the Gamecube. I also got a Points card and downloaded Zelda 2 and Mario Party 2. I can't wait to play them! ^^

Last edited:

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
I don't really get anything for Christmas,but what I WOULD want if I had gotten something would be Call of Duty:Black Ops and Kirby's Epic Yarn...oh, and candy lots and lots of candy :3

Alar

Clothed in Green
I didn't get that much, i got mostly Money to save up for a 3DS, and a few other random presents... like an Electric Toothbrush, thats wierd got some chocolate's as expected and some other random stuff as you do i can't really remember at the moment, but despite the lack of presents i still enjoyed my self, and hopefully enjoy my self even more when the 3DS comes out :D ,

I got

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
Sin and Punishment Star Successor
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Mario VS Donkey Kong Mini Land Mayhem
A Mario mushroom that has candy inside
2 Mario shirts
White Wii Remote Plus
White Classic Controller Pro
A sweater shirt

and I also got lots of candy in my stocking :D My uncle probably got me some Nintendo Points too

My little brother got Sonic Colors and Goldeneye 007 so I'll be playing those too, lots to play so I can wait patiently for Skyward Sword :D

This will probably me my last awesome Christmas, as im getting older now! XD

Edit: I also got some Mario pajama pants! =D

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
A new graphics tablet :D (With the worst touch-sensitive controls known to man kind -.-)
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
Professor Layton and the Lost Future
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Well it's my dad's but he's sharing :D)
A pink Wiimote
A wifi printer
A GAME gift card
a Waterstones gift card
and about £70 in cash.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
The Orange Box, an iPod Touch, a Nintendo 64, a TON of games for my N64, a DSi, Super Scribblenauts... a few more. Safe to say, I had a great Christmas!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
This year (2010) I gave

- RCA 8 inch Portable DVD Player $99.99 for mom
- Ion Audio Discover DJ Mixer 119.99 for the brother

I got

- Skate Shoes + T-Shirt + Socks
- Big Sony Stereo Headphones
- Chocolate
- A Calendar

And I bought myself

- An XBOX 360 Slim 4GB (and I got some crazy christmas deal for it at GameStop!) $139.98
- Collectors Edition Fable 2 (just the game case, manual, game and bons disc) $19.99
- And The Last Remnant (2 Disc RPG by Square Enix) $4.99
With the game guarantees and the HST the Total for all my XBOX stuff came up to $194.31

Plus I got a free first month of XBOX Live and a booklet of coupons for GameStop valued at $120 cause I bought a console the day before christmas? Anyway it was wierd cause when I asked the guy there two employees started trying to get me to buy the model with the larger hard drive (250 GB?) anyway why pay that extra money when you can just open up one of the older hard drives and put the chip into the new XBOX Slim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeN1sKaNSuc&feature=related

I left the store for a bit cause the guy there was being all like ohhh, if you wanna do it that way that's your choice but you'll just be back here to upgrade to the bigger one soon. When I came back I saw the two games, picked them up and told buddy to sell me the 4GB system I wanted. He didn't seem to happy either cause I kept asking him questions about the games and he lied that there was no bonus disc in the Fable 2 CE which he had to put in the case himself. Oh well... at least I got it in the end

I got a few good stuff. Some of them were games that I wanted and stuff.
I received a lot of gift cards to various places; some flannel pants, a sweatshirt, socks... and now to the exciting stuff:

• Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
• Super Mario Galaxy 2
• Wii Motion Plus
• Rune Factory 2 and 3
• Some animal figurines :P
• Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
• AntiTrust (that's a movie)
• A statue of a sheep (I love those fluffs)

(Hmm... what else?) Well, I'm still seeing my grandma tomorrow for more gifts, but they're probably gift cards... :/
I think that's basically it, (so far). A short list, but I'll enjoy them.

Let's see here...
I got:
Final Fantasy 3 (SNES)
Gauntlet (NES)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Super Mario All-Stars: 25th Anniversary Edition (Wii)
Shenmue (Dreamcast)
Back to the Future (NES)
Contra (NES)
Rollerball (NES)
Scott Pilgrim VS the World (DVD)
SNES Multitap (SNES)
Cave Story T-Shirt
and
Game Boy Player (GameCube)

Dang Meego you made out like a bandit! XD

Anyways my hubby did good this year he got me
-bath salts
- candles (in my stocking)
- My Duvet
- A Duvet cover
- 14 cup food processor (WOO!)
- Adobe Premiere Elements 9 (oh yeah)
- Mario Allstars 25th ed.

From his parents we received
- Red Wii
- Kirby Epic Yarn
- some redneck army game (wii)
- Monopoly (for wii)
- Wii charge pack
- second controller for the wii
- Angel Nativity sculpture, its gorgeous!
- several various christmas ornaments

From my parents
$$$$$ tehe.

Anyways It was a very fruitful christmas for us, seeing as it was a rough last 4 months... I'm very greatful for our first holiday together :)

what i have gotten so far is
-flipcam (so stoked to do vlogs now)
-money
-alcohol
-an fm transmitter for my car
-sublime shirt
-rancid patch
-a magnetic bookmark

thats it so far im waiting for my present from my mom in the mail

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I got Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Super Mario All Stars, Sonic Colors, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Epic Mickey. I got everything I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom