• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas is near so what you're gonna do?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Next week it's christmas. How are you going to spend it? Any plans yet? Me and mr Vee are going a weekend to the South of my country. Unfortunately covid restrictions make a christmas dinner at a decent time impossible so it's going to be dinner time at 1 pm....yikes!! But we won't let this ruin our christmas. So what's up with you all? Any plans yet?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Work decided that our winter shutdown is gonna start on the 26th, meaning I will have no time to make the drive home from my extended families house. So either I have to miss Christmas there for the first time on 20 years, or drive there and back for 4 hours in one day. Needless to say I’m a little annoyed at the situation. I might be able to squeeze my way into getting the 26th off, but I’m not too hopeful.

I've got my present shopping done. I put away some of the Christmas money I got from my relatives for my switch fund. We're going to my cousin's house for the holidays. Still have to send off some cards.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Nothing much this year, just visiting my grandparents on Christmas day. One of my friends is getting out of college on holiday break, I'm hoping I get to spend some time with her before I have to go back to school. Overall just looking forward to chillin with my family.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I will be traveling to Kansas since everyone in my family and my relatives have been vaccinated, The only downside Is that I am driving from North Carolina to Kansas which takes 17 1/4 Hours thankfully I have allowed for a chance to break up my drive by staying at a hotel somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee (Since I am leaving North Carolina two days before Christmas Eve). Meanwhile the only things I need to accomplish now are the last of my shopping, booking that hotel room and packing up.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Our trip will get cancelled for sure. Tonight the government is going to announce a hard lockdown because of Omnikron or whatever the latest covid mutation is called. Numbers go down, booster shows are going on but hey...why should they? Soooooo... we have to spend christmas at home again

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Spending Christmas Eve with my mom's family and spending Christmas Day with my best friend's family. Will be celebrating with my dad's family on one of the early Sundays in January, still haven't heard back from my cousin.

silent lion

ReDead
Pretty quiet one here. Spent Xmas Eve and Xmas day with different sets of in-laws, as my actual family are scattered to the wind. Xmas day itself was just me, daughter, wife and her dad and way way too much chocolate, to the point where we're just trying to get through it because we don't eat it in normal times. Because, you know, I'm a nun. Also got a speed Rubik's cube which I'm pretty excited about after reading thegreatcthulhu's blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom