• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas Carols

What kind of Christmas songs do you listen to? Do you listen to Christmas carols?

I really like old-fashioned Christmas Carols. Stuff like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, or Silent Night, but from December 1st to December 25th, all I listen to is the Christmas Songs radio station. =)

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
:)

I like God rest ye merry gentlemen and the older carols as well. Carol of the bells is one of my favorites!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favourite is called "En stjerne skinner i natt" (a star shines tonight) because it has a really beautiful melody.

And not sure if this one counts, but it's always played here around Christmas time and it always puts me in the christmas spirit; Walking in the air from The Snowman

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't have a favourite, I infinitely hate Christmas songs. Made much worse because I work in retail and they play them non-stop.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
*gets shotgun* IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS YET. :P but yea i loathe christmas carols when we had carollers in the street i would lob whatever was at hand ^^ i made sure it was ice cubes.. Sigh so much fun in the olde days.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Christmas carols annoy me to no end. I absolutely loathe them for the simple reason that they're overplayed. Very often from around the end of November. And just because another artist's interpretation of a carol may be slightly different from the traditional version, does not mean I want them to play the same song back-to-back. I also dislike the obnoxious amount of "Christmas Spirit" that's forced down everyone's throats as these carols are impossible to avoid around this time of the year.

As someone at work put it, I must be a very happy person for being all about the Christmas carols. Not sure she meant it in a good way...

I choose to think of it as my former choir kid coming out, since we sang carols at tree lightings, old people, more tree lightings, and concerts all 6 years I did choir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom