• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas: Are you looking forward to it?

Rainami

locked away
yes, I am looking forward to christmas. Mainly because I'll be getting a switch, meaning that I'll finally be able to play breath of the wild, mario odyssey, smash ultimate, and xenoblade 2.

I do look forward to Christmas. My bank account does not though. I spend way too much on Christmas every year.

Oh well making other people happy is not free.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, Christmas here is the 24th, not the 25th, lol. But yeah, I am looking forward to celebrating tomorrow. Going to be just me, my parents and my grandpa tomorrow for the main celebration, with my sister and her family coming over later in the evening. Working in the health section I don't get to go home for the holidays every year, so I always appreciate the years when I do (it never feels like Christmas without my family). This year is a bonus because I'm also home through New Years eve as well - but that kinda is fair since I worked both Christmas and New Years Eve last year, lol.

Thankfully Christmas isn't bringing much stress anymore for my family. Mom used to have this long list of things she felt she had to do, but now she's eliminated all the excess stuff that only brought stress and little to no joy, and it makes me really happy to see it. I do offer to help when I get home, but mostly I'm waved off (this year I get to assemble the fruit platter, though, lol). Being an adult, I don't receive many presents anymore, but I do look forward to seeing what my nieces think of their presents, and hearing what my nephews think of theirs (my other sister celebrates in a different town, but I saw them yesterday when they came for Christmas porridge).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom