• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Christian" Challenge

So, on my tumblr, I came across a posting of the following rules for a "Christian" Pokemon challenge:
1. Players cannot let their Pokemon evolve.
2. Players cannot catch Dark, Psychic, or Ghost Pokemon, nor can they use moves of those types.
3. Pokemon must be at least level 22 before they breed, and two Pokemon of the same sex cannot share a daycare center.
4. If a player obtains an egg, it's their duty to keep it in their party until it reaches level 18.
5. Legendaries are false idols and must be killed.
6. Players cannot use fossils, and should ignore science labs whenever possible.
7. Players cannot play at Game Corners and must avoid the benefits of narcotics like PP Up and Rare Candy.
8. Players cannot catch Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, or Serperior and are advised to disregard their advice.
9. If players do not follow these rules, they will be sent to the distortion world forever.

I know that it's just mean to be a joke, but I got to thinking about what this would involve. What do you guys think? Would you try it just for the challenge?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
This is the original image.

pokmonforChristians-1.jpg

I like the alternate Protestant edition: Believe in Arceus and do whatever the hell you want. :lol:

I've wanted to try out this playthrough for some time now but drugs got in the way, and by drugs I mean Minecraft. :lol: I'll go find one of my Pokemon games and start this challenge when I have a bit more free time and get a little but bored of Minecraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom