• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chris Brown

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
ok its official, chris brown and rihanna were ''in a car'' when the incident happened. they both got into an argument and rihanna ended up with BITE MARKS on her arm (wow) and bruises on her face and neck. she was crying histerically and did not want to be bothered. before the paparrazi surrounded the car, chris fled and eventually fessed up to his crime. his excuse was that when he was growing up, he saw his step father beat and hit his mother. he was scared to go to bed at times when he was around and he hates him. even to this day, chris brown hates his step dad and would kill him if he got the chance. he also said that seing his mom get beat probably caused the outburst because that's all he's ever known. he was in jail on a 50,000 dollar bail out. hes out now i think but the reason why you did not see rihanna or c.b at the grammys was for this very reason. no word on if they have made up or not.

and ps: this incident is not old news, he was arrested on sunday and the news was leaked out moday

i am really upset because i was IN LOVE with chris brown because he seemed like the ultimate gentleman because i listen to EVERY one of his songs and they are all about treating a lady right and he made himself seem really honest and sweet. its so sad to see this happen to someone with such a good rep :(

this isnt an important thread i was just the only one here that really was upset lol

Last edited:

Amelie

Air Dancer
I have not heard much of his stuff but I did see his double mint ad on TV ^^

I dont really listen to hiphop or anything so I cant really judge his musik

This is kind of old news by now.
I'm not a big fan of Chris Brown,he's always seemed like a jerk to me.
I'm not surprised that he hits women.

Claire

The Geekette
I laughed like crazy, to be honest. Not the fact that he hit her, but that he has a song titled "No Air" that my little sister has as a ringtone. How ironic that such a lovey dovey song title would turn into hitting your girlfriend in the face with "no air".

You can't give him grief because he is a celebrity, heck, she could be crazy too. Either way, he'll have to be punished (rightfully, I hope) for his actions. I do not care about it as badly as you seem to, I think there are more important things to focus on. Celebrities break the law all the time.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Lol, I heard about this the other day. It dont mean much since i really dont pay attention to either of them. I guess he should be punished. Its not right to hit a girl D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom