• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Choose Your Death

Would you rather

• Total voters

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Definitely Cuccos. It might be slower, but, at least per the game, it would be the death I choose. Cuccos don't attack unless provoked, so if I attack the Cuccos I was definitely asking for it in the first place.

Gannondorf, however, would probably just walk up and blast me to death with magic. Not the death of my choosing, not predictable, or if it was predictable (like he locked me up in a dungeon for whatever reason) it's not like there would be anything I could do to stop it.

That's a good point, @karu. It's definitely a more selfless answer than what I was thinking XD. I was mostly thinking about how painful and undignified the deaths would be, but you had the good of the world in mind, so props to you lol

I chose to die by Ganondorf's hand because as evil as he is, I think it would be a much easier death than by the cuccos, that would not only be a painful death but an embarrassing one as well.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
if I we're to die because of ganon does that mean I tried to take him down and died in the process? At least that would be more honourable than dying at the hands of psycho chicken!

Cucco's are hilarious, so I choose them.

But really, I'd rather die to the shopkeeper in Link's Awakening after stealing the bow and arrows.

If you were to die in Hyrule(Or anywhere) what would you rather die from?
You either die from Gannondorf or by the Cucco's anger.
I'd die from cuccos because it would be a more interesting death than simply being killed by gannondorf it may not be as quick but is would definitely be more exciting

Ganondorf: (hopefully) quick and painless.

Cuccos: terrifying.

Near my old house there were constantly wild turkeys and chickens and one time while walking to our mall I just avoided stepping on one of the baby ones. That's when the mother scrambled out of the bushes and started pecking at me, and tbh, kinda hurt! Now imagine that times 1000 and in more places than just your ankles and boom, death by cuccos. I'll take the more instant death, thank you very much.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
If Ganondorf were an option, I would certainly be fighting him for my home and family instead of chicken kickin'. And since I am devoid of a Triforce or Master Sword, I would most certainly be vanquished.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
On the one hand, a death at the hand of Ganondorf is a lot more tragic and makes more sense, and seems more honorable than dying at the hands of chickens. On the other hand... uh...
Lol, nevermind, I think I'll go with Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom