• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Choose Your Battle Style

Ok, if you had the chance to face any boss with one weapon besides the sword, no shield, and only three heart containers would you? If you would, tell me what boss (must be a final boss from any zelda game), one item from the many link has collected over the years, and one sword (there have been different swords link has chosen over the years). Finally tell me how you would use what you have to defeat that boss. As for me I would choose Vaati from four swords adventure, Bombs as my only item besides the sword, and the goron sword from ocarina of time. My battle plan would be to run around throwing bombs to hide myself in the smoke and then attack him with my massive sword to inflict heavy damage then repeat the process over until he is defeated. How about you, post your own battle style.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Interesting idea. I would...fight TP Ganondorf with the true master sword and the clawshots, clawshot to a ledge high enough that he couldnt reach me no matter how hard he tried, and skyward strike him into oblivion.

Chose the TP version because that and OoT are the only games I've played where G Dorf is the villain, and in OoT, he can levitate -_- So he'd be able to just levitate up there. How on earth does he do that? Koume and Kotake probably gave him some of their magic...which has worn off by the time of TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom