• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

choices, choices

What should I do?

• Get Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass for the DS you already have

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sell what you don't want and get the 3DS so you can download the games you want

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Buck up and deal with it

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I mean. If you get 3DS, then you will be able to play:
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
Links Awakening
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Ocarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds

Plus, the 3DS has a fantastic library besides Zelda. You can play all of your DS games as well. Plus you can play almost every Wii U game on 3DS too ;)

Since this is in WoZ im assuming youre just meaning Zelda games here.

Get a 2ds/3ds... you can play OoT3D, MM3D, ALBW, TFH, PH and ST on hardcopy. You can download LoZ, AoL, OoX and LA... so job done. You can play most Zelda games on 3ds/2ds

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I mean. If you get 3DS, then you will be able to play:
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
Links Awakening
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Ocarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds

Plus, the 3DS has a fantastic library besides Zelda. You can play all of your DS games as well. Plus you can play almost every Wii U game on 3DS too ;)

I agree, there are so many more games you have available to you with the 3ds. I'm pretty sure you can play all of these games on the 2ds, they are going for 80$ I think. If you aren't in a rush you could wait until March for the NX. I'm assuming you could get all of the games digitally for NX as well.

3ds was so worth it for the new games, plus hey you could always get a Zelda edition 3ds :)

Seriously I sold so many things for my 3ds and it's the most consistently played and loved handheld I've ever owned. Go for it

so, i'm a little stir-crazy and my computer is on the fritz, my phone is underpowered and i'm generally tired of emulating games on lackluster devices.
I wouldn't download any games as they are almost always full price I would just get them second hand for much cheaper.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I agree with Aidans. Sell what you don't want, but buy the games used for a better deal. Plus if you get the games from Gamestop and find you don't really like them as much as you thought, you can return it after a week for a full refund. Unless they've changed their policy. Make sure to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom