• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chocolate With or Without Nuts?

with or without nuts?

• With

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Without

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Both

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
How do you like your chocolate? With or without nuts? Personally if it's just a chocolate bar, no nuts please.

Tempestatus

Obsessed with Toon Link <3
Depends on the brand. Generally, I prefer nuts.

661_hazelnutchocolateparis.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nuts and chocolate are made for each other. I do enjoy eating classic, nutless chocolate bars, but I will almost never say no to some nutty chocolate! Hershey makes great bars with nuts in them, and Ferrero Rocher of course is amazing. Also, chocolate covered almonds are a gift from God, as are peanut M&M's.

Feverish

Source of stink
I prefer to have nuts in chocolate, gives it a better texture. And some chocolate that's really bitter gets toned down with nuts in it

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Added option for both since it was 6 am and I was tired when I made this thread. Both fits my view better anyway.

Mido

Version 1
This thread is being closed on account of Jamie's post being too good.

Anyways, I voted both since I'm a bit less partial to either. At first, I preferred solely the standard issue milk chocolate, but the addition of nuts has grown on me over time. Above both options, I'm a fan of chocolate with crisped rice a la Nestle's Crunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom